Author Topic: ghost girl at hospital in mexico  (Read 1649 times)

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
ghost girl at hospital in mexico
« on: Aug 17 2009 - 12:59PM »
This ghostly image of a small child was taken in the pediatric zone at University Hospital; Monterrey N.L, México according to the person who posted it on DiscloseTV. The image looks too detailed as compared to most I've seen. But, I have seen fairly well defined apparitions before. IMO, it seems likely that it's a projected image. Honestly, it reminds me of the face of the child on the 'Les Miserables' lobby posters and Playbills...Lon
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Re: ghost girl at hospital in mexico
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17 2009 - 01:52PM »
Here's the image from Les Miserables:

Close, but not the same... However, I do agree that it looks like a fake. I vote "Shop Job".
Loading Signature...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17 2009 - 03:29PM »
I think that what Guzman said was that it looks like a reflection to him.

I don't know what characteristics to look for as far as something being photoshopped so I can't go there.

I do notice that there are a lot of reflections in that glass but somehow I can tell that they are reflections. There is a familiarity about them. This one image stands out as different. I'm not sure what that means but to me it means that I can't come to a conclusion that it's a reflection and since I don't see any tool marks pointing to a faked picture I can't jump to that conclusion and since I don't know the person that posted it or found it then I can't confidently say that I trust the photo so I'm left here saying that it's a very interesting photo and "Thanks for posting it Gusman5."
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Aug 17 2009 - 07:11PM »
I would like to know why people are just lying about willy nilly on a hospital floor.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline ghostbuster

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Sep 18 2009 - 07:58PM »
right i can understand the argument of having a loved one in the hospital and just lying anywhere for rest but these people are in scrubs no doubt these are doctors and nurses and ive never seen or heard of doctors having to sleep on the floor. Im not sure but i think its a fake