Author Topic: P. Seth Magosky Museum  (Read 4485 times)

Offline NightStalker

• Mere Mortal
Re: P. Seth Magosky Museum
« Reply #15 on: Sep 09 2009 - 11:49PM »
Ghost1, did I say in the shoutbox that you where putting cameras in this mansion?
« Last Edit: Sep 10 2009 - 05:21PM by Ghost1 »

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #16 on: Sep 10 2009 - 12:19AM »
Ghost1, did I see in the shoutbox that you where putting cameras in this mansion?

Yes, In fact I just did it tonight.  It even looks like we caught something within minutes of turning on the first cam.  They will be in there till Sunday afternoon, I'll post stuff as soon as I get it.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #17 on: Sep 14 2009 - 03:13PM »
I went with Ghost to help "tear down" the camera setup. We also had a discussion about EVPs done during a previous investigation, so I post them here for your pleasure. The one with the laugh that I was talking to Ghost about will auto-play when the page loads, so heads-up.

http://www.aghostpage.com/psethmagoskymuseum.htm

We actually got on the topic of the EVP in the basement (the one with the laugh on the page) because Ghost was trying to use me as a guinea pig for the spirits to show us their signs. I wasn't overly impressed with Ghost's suggestions of "If you're here, knock Max's glasses off his head" or "I bet you're not strong enough to knock Max over" or "C'mon, throw one of these glasses at Max"...
Loading Signature...

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #18 on: Sep 14 2009 - 03:16PM »
We actually got on the topic of the EVP in the basement (the one with the laugh on the page) because Ghost was trying to use me as a guinea pig for the spirits to show us their signs. I wasn't overly impressed with Ghost's suggestions of "If you're here, knock Max's glasses off his head" or "I bet you're not strong enough to knock Max over" or "C'mon, throw one of these glasses at Max"...

Ah, be a good sport, it was for the good of the forum.   :giggle2:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #19 on: Sep 18 2009 - 11:35AM »
I'm going through video footage from the four days in the mansion, for the most part I haven't found much.  However In Seth's room one night the camera which is on a mini tripod on his dresser starts to move upward, which could be the camera slipping..... But then it slowly starts to go downward, the camera can't slip both ways by it's self.  Now this does this not once but three times in just a minute and in the whole rest of the video it never moves a inch??  Kind of interesting, huh?  :055confused:

I'll post the video in a while was it's converted.