Author Topic: UFO Prophet  (Read 869 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
UFO Prophet
« on: Oct 12 2009 - 06:54PM »
Check this out, this is pretty much amazing.

UFO Prophet from Las Vegas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQsQQ83Wrg
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline angels18

• Ghost Hunter
Re: UFO Prophet
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12 2009 - 08:48PM »
That is really crazy!  Do you know what day that was on the news??  We need to keep up on it and see if something big enough for all of LA to see showed up!

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13 2009 - 12:36PM »
Wow, that is amazing being that the tv crew picked the time and spot.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 13 2009 - 02:33PM »
This is astonishing! You know there is something going on here. I have heard little rumors that high officials are supposed to be coming forward with information about a first contact that has already happened. Of course you hear something like that and you don't pay much attention to it but then I heard it again in a second place and again in another place. Don't ask me were or who cause that's top secret and I would have to kill ya.  :giggle2:  No really....I have the worst memory in the world but if I do remember something like this it's because I keep hearing it over n over from some place and I tell you I've heard more about UFO's and secret documents being revealed in the past couple of months than I've heard about anything like this my whole life. It's a guess and an intuition but I really think something is up.  And heck....Ghost1 caught em on film a few months ago ...remember?

BTW this is a fantastic post. I enjoyed it very very much. Prophet Yaweh is cool!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Oct 15 2009 - 01:34AM »
That was an awesome video clip! I know that there is life out there somewhere,  but I hope that question are we alone will finally be answered in my lifetime.
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E