Author Topic: Is this a real ghost video? Can anyone tell?  (Read 335 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Is this a real ghost video? Can anyone tell?
« on: Oct 11 2009 - 07:22PM »
I found this vid on that site that Fredfilms gave us the link to "Dailymotion" Tru to pause it around 31.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x78zx5_evil-ghost-experience_shortfilms?from=rss
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Is this a real ghost video? Can anyone tell?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06 2009 - 06:06AM »
I got bored last night and didn't want to just stay in the arcade so I came back over this way.  This one here gets a fake vote from me.  First thing I was wondering was why were the girls there?  It looks like a school to me.  It is still a taken care of building and not abandoned which led me to believe they had permission to be there.  Maybe actually setting up for a haunted house?  They seem to head straight  for the closet as if the guy that is with them is directing them there;  I don't thing the girls really know what is in the closet.  At first I thought the face that was showing up was a girls face or even her reflection.  But after watching it several time, then several more, and pausing and rewatching.  If you pause it at the right time, you can see that it is a males face and see his whole body in the pic.  On cam it moves so fast you don't realize all this.  A nice stunt to scare some teenage girls, but fake. 

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06 2009 - 08:24AM »
Def. fake to me! Least thats how it appears.  :lol6:
You are forsaken.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09 2009 - 07:05PM »
I got bored last night and didn't want to just stay in the arcade so I came back over this way.  This one here gets a fake vote from me.  First thing I was wondering was why were the girls there?  It looks like a school to me.  It is still a taken care of building and not abandoned which led me to believe they had permission to be there.  Maybe actually setting up for a haunted house?  They seem to head straight  for the closet as if the guy that is with them is directing them there;  I don't thing the girls really know what is in the closet.  At first I thought the face that was showing up was a girls face or even her reflection.  But after watching it several time, then several more, and pausing and rewatching.  If you pause it at the right time, you can see that it is a males face and see his whole body in the pic.  On cam it moves so fast you don't realize all this.  A nice stunt to scare some teenage girls, but fake. 
Yeah that's why I said try to pause it around 31.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Dec 09 2009 - 07:47PM »
Hrmm.... Not to mention they start screaming before the door is open...

It looks like a projection... Like those things you can buy for your garage door for Halloween and Christmas, that shoot the image up there...

But yeah, fake... Not even real screams...
Loading Signature...

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 17 2009 - 05:20PM »
Hrmm.... Not to mention they start screaming before the door is open...

It looks like a projection... Like those things you can buy for your garage door for Halloween and Christmas, that shoot the image up there...

But yeah, fake... Not even real screams...

Exactly I could not agree more;however, this is very obvious fakery.

People might tend to compare this to other "realistic" ghost "footage" and deem it "real" since well they ask themselves, "how could anyone pull that off?!" Just be mindful. With today's technology many things are possible even in the smallest hands. So lets still be weary in being able to sort fact from fiction!  ;)
You are forsaken.