Author Topic: An infant next to a tree?  (Read 4416 times)

Offline Attic Ghost

• Mere Mortal
Re: An infant next to a tree?
« Reply #15 on: Dec 06 2009 - 09:51PM »
I saw the baby immediately, even before I saw the later post with it circled.

But I also see a little dog with the baby.  A small dog, like a yorkie.  The tip of it's left ear touches the baby's lip.

I don't see the faces on the right side of the photo.  Are you talking about those dark areas?  Perhaps you could circle that area too?

Cool stuff!

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #16 on: Dec 06 2009 - 10:22PM »
Hello Attic Ghost. Thanks for looking at my photo. I am glad that you saw the baby from the start.
Now that you mention the dog; I looked back at the photo and I see it too. Funny I was paying so much attention to the infant I didn't see what could be a dog sitting right there!
Thanks!!

T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #17 on: Dec 07 2009 - 02:31PM »
OMGosh! Seeing the little Yorkie brought this out in way that I hadn't seen it before! I see what you are talking about now.  It's still very hard to say with this kind of grass but it sure is strange that the shirt color of the child doesn't show up any place else in the picture and it sure looks like his ear in the perfect spot. But the thing that gets my attention the most is the green color of the shirt. Even though green would ordinarily be present in this kind of photo it's not that kind of a green and it only shows up in that one place. And that one place does have a different look to it than the rest of the pic.  OK I stand corrected. I now believe that i too see a child. And a Yorkie! 

I used to scoff at pictures that had ghost that blended in with the rest of the the picture but then someone made the comment that it's sort of the same basic characteristic as the EVP.  Some investigators believe that spirits use white noise and soundwaves to create words that they couldn't form any other way since they don't have actual vocal chords. What if spirits use their surroundings to draw a picture of themselves since they don't actually have the physical make up. So if a spirit finds a landscape that has a certain look to it they use that look to incorporate their own thought patterns and projections in order to come up with a partial or complete image. Apparently some of them get very good at it since there have been sightings of spirits who look complete and nearly solid and stand apart from any background. Anyway that's all a bunch of me trying to make sense of something that isn't ever going to make any sense unless it's after you die and go over to the other side but I kind of wonder if you can even figure it all out then.....lol 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: Dec 08 2009 - 10:17AM »
Thank you so much Colleen. I am glad that you see the infant now. It interests me how for some when they see
the photo for the very first time the infant jumps off of the photo, and others just do not see it...maybe it is the way each of our brains are wired?? ...And I did not even see the dog until AtticGhost pointed it out!!

I have always thought that about spirits too, that they use the surroundings to make themselves appear to us, and to partially hide from us as well, I would guess.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #19 on: Dec 08 2009 - 11:44AM »
Ok, after being asked numerous times for my opinion on this picture I finally ran it through my programs and analyzed and enhanced it this morning....

After working on it for a while I have to say that I believe it is just matrixing.  After inverting the image and adjusting it nothing shows up at all, normally after doing this you will see a very clear outline of any object in a picture.  This comes up with nothing at all.

So, I have to say in my opinion it's nothing at all but a trick of the eyes, but it's open to debate.  Just because I think it's nothing doesn't 100% mean it's not.
« Last Edit: Dec 08 2009 - 01:39PM by Colleen2510 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #20 on: Dec 08 2009 - 02:27PM »
OK I know that someone if not everyone is going to be annoyed with me. BUT..... Ghost1's Inversion brought forth something else...... that is probably matrixing......but I saw it so I must circle it.  There is something that looks an awful lot like a large cat's eye.  Then after seeing the eye I matrixed in an entire cat's face!  I can see the other eye even though it's not as pronounced and I see the nose and the mouth with a tongue stickin out....LOL See if any of you can see it.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #21 on: Dec 08 2009 - 03:44PM »
So true Ghost. You could do that with probably every photo on this website and come to the same conclusion.
Might just be the nature of the beast!