Author Topic: My christmas video from Vegas  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
My christmas video from Vegas
« on: Dec 13 2007 - 08:21PM »
OK...here are my christmas video from Vegas.  I am sorry about all the talking....it was crowded there and people would not shut up while I was shooting. the water show at the bellagio.  I could not get the fremont street to upload.  I will continue to try

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: My christmas video from Vegas
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13 2007 - 08:26PM »
Very nice, I would love to go there and see that too!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17 2007 - 12:50AM »
I was there a few years back. Used to go several times a year but I have heard that it has changed a lot recently. I used to get very bored in Vegas..... I loved it the first few nights that i was there the first time cause i had never seen so many lights and such but after a couple of shows I was done but I was stuck there for however long my husband was in his tournements.  But I have heard from some of the old gang that it is very different these days and that there is so much more offered that no one could ever get bored there.  I also didn't like it cause I couldn't take my son with me. There just was nothing for a youngster to do in those days but play video games but have heard that has also changed and it is much more of a family oriented place now. 

I haven't been able yet to get the video to work but will continue to come back and try. I know it is surely a great video.  Also will look for the others. Thanks for sharing them with us Gina.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17 2007 - 09:15PM »
I LOVE VEGAS =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> da da da da da 

I can't believe you didn't take me with you kn kn kn kn kn

Heather & Maggie