Author Topic: Bachelors Grove and My Dog  (Read 2514 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Bachelors Grove and My Dog
« Reply #15 on: Oct 26 2009 - 07:26PM »
Animals have been known to see and sense the paranormal. They see what many of us CHOOSE not to
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Swinney17

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #16 on: Oct 27 2009 - 10:24AM »
I have alot of pictures and video footage, we also took recordings, I haven't been able to sit down a look at them though, I will be post any findings that I may have.. :)

Offline Swinney17

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #17 on: Nov 09 2009 - 08:08PM »
I took Bailey the dog for a walk out to the Grove Sunday, instead of hanging around the Cemetery we often walk the trails, We walked to the  creek and then took the trail to the south, and followed the deerpaths along the creek Bailey likes to swim, well anyways We got to where we have to turn off and walked a bit, then all of a sudden I smelled something, it kinda smelled like a sweaty old person, hard to explain, but it was there, so we left and went on, when we were coming back I took the same route and when I got to that spot again there was the smell, it was kinda weird I looked around but there was nothing there, so I went on for about 300 feet or so turned and went back and the smell was gone...     Qu