Author Topic: The Ouija Debate....Portal to evil or harmless game?  (Read 8073 times)

Offline Cemeterydude

• Mere Mortal
Re: The Ouija Debate....Portal to evil or harmless game?
« Reply #30 on: Jan 27 2009 - 12:38AM »
well they stopped seeing the figure in a black cloak. and strange things stopped happening in the house. :)
:)

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
« Reply #31 on: Feb 25 2009 - 02:57PM »
I'm seriously rethinking ever using mine again. I haven't used them at all about 2 years, and even when I did, nothing much really happened. I got the first one when I was 11 at KB Toys, lol. The second when I was 13, at this store Sanctuary Crystals, it's not too far from Bachelors Grove. I kinda wanna keep them though. :/ At least the newer one, it's kinda pretty.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #32 on: Apr 19 2009 - 04:37PM »
I'm seriously rethinking ever using mine again. I haven't used them at all about 2 years, and even when I did, nothing much really happened. I got the first one when I was 11 at KB Toys, lol. The second when I was 13, at this store Sanctuary Crystals, it's not too far from Bachelors Grove. I kinda wanna keep them though. :/ At least the newer one, it's kinda pretty.
From the sessions that an online friend of mine tapes and sends to me via Youtube.....but straight to my box......the spirits seem to like the old styles the best.  The simpler the better.  He even has one were he asked his spirit guide how it works and his spirit guide spelled out energy. From there he answered questions leading us to know that he has to have someone's finger on the glass in order to move it easily and fluidly. He has to use energy from yourself and think about were he wants the glass to go. He didn't really say why the larger and sometimes nicer looking ones were easier but the spirit guide did say on the ghost box that they all hate the new , pretty one......LOL

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: Apr 19 2009 - 04:42PM »
Sorry video was removed by the poster.
« Last Edit: Apr 19 2009 - 06:55PM by Colleen2510 »
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: Apr 19 2009 - 04:51PM »
Sorry video was removed by poster.
« Last Edit: Apr 19 2009 - 06:55PM by Colleen2510 »
~Colleen~

Offline nothingtoseehere

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #35 on: Apr 26 2009 - 09:06PM »
I'm a lurker and totally late to this party, but wanted to reply.  I believe with no uncertainty at all whatsoever that Ouija boards are bad news.  I'm not sure they're direct links to evil, but I do think that you open yourself up to evil when you use it. I have personal experience. It was awful. 

Like many, I was in college. Some chick on another floor had a board, she and it were on our floor in another girl's room, there was a hoard of us in there using it.  Four or six with their hands actually on the pointer, others of us, like myself, just observing. There was, supposedly, an evil entity that called itself "Z" coming thru, utilizing the pointer. I said, ok, guy's, g'night, and went to bed.  Later that morning, I was asked if I could keep it in my room until the owner came back for it.  Sure, I said. 

Number one rule that I did remember was never ever use the Ouija board alone.  Ever.  I'm watching TV, it's mid-day.  I'm alone.  I said, eh, what the hey.  I put the board on my lap, I put my hands on the pointer.  I said, "Is anybody there?"  And that pointer moved forcefully and all by itself right down to the letter Z like it was the most important thing on Earth.

To say I freaked would be putting it mildly.

I ran like my ass was on fire out of my room more scared than I've ever been in my life before or, frankly, since.  I told the girl to come get her stupid board, which she did.  I then proceeded to be terrified every minute of every day for a week.  I don't want to go into detail, but the end result was someone I looked up to in my convincing me I'd be protected.  Once I believed a benevolent entity out there was counteracting Z, then I slowly got better. I was a Freshman -- a young Freshman -- and it was a terrifying time. 

I absolutely believe that evil is out there to leverage users of these things via the Ouija board.  They're not evil incarnate, no. But they offer a tool for evil to manifest.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: Apr 27 2009 - 02:27PM »
Oh my! What a horrendous experience! I would have been terrified also. I do agree that Ouija boards are dangerous. I think they have a place but should always be taken seriously and I don't think they should be sold in toy stores so that kids think they are just a harmless game. That's what I thought when I was a kid. There are ppl who are spiritually protected by their guide and are able to use the board without fear of evil getting to them but these people didn't get to that point overnight. I'm glad that you had a friend that knew what to do and how to protect you. I don't know what I would do in that situation except pray! :praying:
~Colleen~