Author Topic: Has anyone ever spent the night?  (Read 598 times)

Offline ColFrog13

• Mere Mortal
Has anyone ever spent the night?
« on: Nov 04 2009 - 02:24PM »
Hey everyone
I am new to the board, and I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed the night there before?  Sorry to break your rule Ghost1, I am just really interested in experiences people have had over night - with police, other groups of people or weird phenomenon  i am working on a project for school and some first hand accounts would be great.  I plan on visiting the cemetery during the day within the next two weeks or so.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Has anyone ever spent the night?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04 2009 - 06:36PM »
Hi, and welcome to the board.  Your not breaking any rules at all..... I just tell people not to plan trips in the open boards, you never know who's reading your post.

I personally have never spent the night there, however I know people have.  Or at least have gone there at night, I'm not sure to many have spent the night.

Good luck on your paper!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06 2009 - 10:50PM »
I have been by,but not in the actual cemetery at night.I have seen groups of people with candles doing various rituals at night. I have also seen people come running out of there like they were being chased
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Swinney17

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Nov 10 2009 - 01:42PM »
I've been there at night numerous times, It's been at least 20 years though since I have done that, I go there a few times a week during the day now, I guess you can say I'm a regular... not all my time is spent in the Cemetery though, I explore the area around there, I've felt cold spots, heard things, saw things, And had feelings of being watched, I actually for the first Ever smelled something, that was 2 days ago,   all the while I felt like someone else was there..

I had the leash come unsnapped from my dogs collar, I have witnesses to that event.. 

Offline cubcadet128

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Nov 29 2009 - 03:33PM »
It would be spooky to be in there at night, and I'm so paranoid as it is, I would think every little noise was a cop or a ghost! It would be cool though to spend a full night in Bachelor's Grove. But I would rather do it legal if there was a way to do it, but I don't think there is. Like Waverly Hills, you can spend the night in their legally, which is more fun. You don't have to worry about the cops showing up and arresting you.
99% Persperation, 1% Inspiration

Offline RandomHero

• Mere Mortal
  • No worries..
« Reply #5 on: Nov 02 2010 - 02:56PM »
Oh man dont i wish!

When i was still actively investigating, i had contacted the owner and was trying to get my group and i permission to do a nighttime investigation..unfortunatly the red tape was more then i could cut thru..seems that the only way they would allow that was if we actually got an insurance policy to cover my teams and all my equipment and protected them against injury ect ect....definately not out of the ordinary, but the hard part was FINDING an insurance company that would insure us, or even take me seriously <_< i couldnt.. and no...they wouldnt even honor an iron-clad liability waiver signed by everyone involved! whaaaat a headache! lol

ide LOVE to slip in at night tho! and would in a heartbeat! i just live too darn far away lol

Offline allixgatorr

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Nov 09 2010 - 10:49AM »
I haven't spent the night but I have been there from about 11pm to 2:30am. It was during a full moon so it was actually pretty easy to see where you were going. It'd be cool to camp out there though! You should definitely experience the grove at night, its definitely more interesting!

Offline RandomHero

• Mere Mortal
  • No worries..
« Reply #7 on: Nov 09 2010 - 01:22PM »
I can imagine! then again energy signitures are much more easily dicernable when the 'noise' of the day/light is filtered out. Ide love a chance to go overnight, all the times ive been there, ive always made them late in the day, so i could be in BG at dusk, typically, the veil is very thin during this time.plus ive always wanted to see that famous phantom house other friends of mine have seen!

Offline Badgegirl007

• Mere Mortal
  • no oiuja boards are allowed in my home period
    • my facebook
« Reply #8 on: Jan 21 2011 - 09:17PM »
You know, Cook County, as money-hungry as they are, are missing out on a great opportunity here. Make people purchase a license for the day, with strict regulations on providing ID, an adult over 25 must accompany the party, no more than 5 people in a party, etc.) and let them spend the damn night. The cops seem like they are already actively patrolling the area, so why can't they let a limited amount of people stay, and patrol as usual to make sure there is nothing hinky going on? Makes no sense to me.
Who am I to say demons and Ghosts exist? Who is anyone to say? No one has the answer, and those that don't believe chose so because they are scared to

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Jan 21 2011 - 09:28PM »
You know, Cook County, as money-hungry as they are, are missing out on a great opportunity here. Make people purchase a license for the day, with strict regulations on providing ID, an adult over 25 must accompany the party, no more than 5 people in a party, etc.) and let them spend the damn night. The cops seem like they are already actively patrolling the area, so why can't they let a limited amount of people stay, and patrol as usual to make sure there is nothing hinky going on? Makes no sense to me.

You hit the nail on the head my friend. what you speak of is in the works right now....... very soon
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Badgegirl007

• Mere Mortal
  • no oiuja boards are allowed in my home period
    • my facebook
« Reply #10 on: Jan 22 2011 - 07:17PM »

You hit the nail on the head my friend. what you speak of is in the works right now....... very soon

Really? lol! that would be awesome. And I am not even a psychic lol
Who am I to say demons and Ghosts exist? Who is anyone to say? No one has the answer, and those that don't believe chose so because they are scared to