Author Topic: BG Visit 11.07.09  (Read 850 times)

Offline sarie121

• Mere Mortal
BG Visit 11.07.09
« on: Nov 07 2009 - 10:46PM »
#1 - In the middle circle, I see a face, but it is iffy.  However, in the circle on the right, I definitely see the top half of a man.  To me, it looks like he is wearing an open vest, and a hat.  And directly above him to the right, I see a face in the tree branches that I didnt circle, but it looks like "Death!"

#2 - When I enlarged this one, it looks like a face of some sort - devil, bull, or something.  Something red.  Or it could be something in the backround that I just didnt notice.

#3 - The purple coming off the sunlight is interesting, but probably just environmental.

#4 - I had these "rainbow lights" in a few pictures.  Again, probably just from the sun, but interesting.  In a few pics, they are isolated.  And in this one, I think its weird how they are only at the bottom of the picture. Weird!

Let me know what you guys think! 
« Last Edit: Nov 07 2009 - 11:23PM by Ghost1 »

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
Re: BG Visit 11.07.09
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08 2009 - 09:42AM »
WOW that's some really cool stuff!!! Not sure if it can be due to paranormal but none the less...beautiful captures.  :victory:
You are forsaken.

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08 2009 - 12:23PM »
Hi Sarie,
Glad that you finally got your pictures uploaded here! Got it figgered out now??  :Y:
I like your photos too, especially the last one with the suns' reflected rays.  che
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline sarie121

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11 2009 - 11:32AM »
No one else sees the guy on the right in my first pic huh?   :V:

I still see him everytime I look... but maybe its a shadow and my mind is playing tricks on me!

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Nov 11 2009 - 05:17PM »
Hi Sarie, I took a closer look... I see to the right of the tree on the right a face with dark eyes just over the top of the fence and right next to that with eyes just under the top fence line another face of a monkey!!!!
Why the heck am I seeing monkeys!!!! :Spying:
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E