Author Topic: Tall Hunched Shouldered Shadow Person  (Read 6338 times)

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
Tall Hunched Shouldered Shadow Person
« on: Nov 11 2009 - 04:14PM »
 cher The Tall Hunched Shoulder Shadow Person photo has been *DEBUNKED* (SEE ELITERO POST FOR MORE DETAILS).
  =D> Thanks to the keen eye and evaluation efforts of members elitero and DoNotBeAfraid.   I must confess that in Mid-January I took a photo on the Rubio Woods path that was very similar to the comparison photo taken of the path and used by elitero and DoNotBeAfraid.  I take responsibility for my error in judgment, as  I didn’t post my mid-January path photo on the BGC web-site so members/lukers could review/examine for themselves. In my defense, I have reviewed all the postings and don’t see other people going back and posting retake photo’s.
In hind sight, I believe I made two errors:  1. When I analyzed my mid-January photo, I concentrated my efforts of review on the post image and compared it to the shadow person image.  I shrugged off the similarities as coincidence, because the images were similar but still different. Furthermore, the snow vs. the foliage threw me off.  Therefore, I deleted the mid-January photo from my camera. Unfortunately,  I failed to truly examine the surrounding area similarities.  In my defense, I am a relatively new member on the BGC web site. I have reviewed other posting and can't find anyone posting retake photo's on their postings. emb
2. My mid-January photo was taken on the path from the direction of someone leaving BGC.  In the original photo I was certain that I took the photo on the path from the direction of someone walking towards the entrance of BGC. I truly do not remember turning around to take the photo I took of the now debunked tall hunched shouldered shadow person.  Maybe these are signs of early stage Alzheimer's disease. Who knows? The three people who accompanied me can’t remember which direction I was facing when I snapped the photo (too much of a time lapse between then and now). Maybe they too are in the early Alzheimer's disease- joking. Qu
I am a relative newcomer to Rubio Woods and the BGC. Therefore, I don’t have the landscape of Rubio Woods or BGC memorized. Nor do I have any knowledge about tree growth patterns along the path, as suggested in elitero’s debunking message.  I never realized this info. would be required knowledge. I have not had the opportunity to pay much attention to the landscape or memorizing my surroundings when going to the Grove area.  At this point, my main concerns when visiting at Rubio/ the Grove areas have been my footing in the snow and not tripping on fallen trees/limbs (the number of  obstacles depends on what time of year you visit) . I can concentrate on memorizing the surrounding landscape when the weather improves.  Besides my trips to the Grove area are limited, because I live in the vicinity of 355 & 88. Traveling to Rubio Woods and Bachelors Grove Cemetery is a hike for me.

The facts are: In no way have I intentionally or unintentionally tried to perpetrate a hoax or scam on the folks viewing the BGC web site, as suggested in eliteros debunking message. I really thought I had captured a great photo. The problem was not posting my mid-January photo.  Other pertinent facts to consider:  I have been successfully conducting paranormal research of five years, in 7/09 I had a near death experience and Bachelor’s Grove Cemetery is one of the most paranormally active areas in the Chicago area. Simply put, my experiences have prompted me to  continue to learn more about the puzzle known as of life, try to come to grips with my future demise and try to  gain a better understanding of the afterlife (if possible).
So, I will continue visiting Rubio Woods and the Bachelors Grove Cemetery because they are public and free spaces for all to enjoy.  I’ll continue to take photos for my records and for friends/associates to view.  Fact is folks, life is short so enjoy the time you have. :s_bye2:

*****************_______________________________________________*********************
Took this photo at BG on 11/1/09 (All St. Day). As we walked down the path, there was no one
else walking on path in front of us. I took random photos as we walked towards the cemetery.

Please let me know your thoughts on this photo.
« Last Edit: Feb 24 2010 - 02:53PM by scary1 »

Offline angels18

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Tall Hunched Shouldered Shadow Person
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11 2009 - 04:38PM »
That's pretty awesome if that's an apparition - it's so hard to tell sometimes though!  Did you take any other pictures walking down the path?  If you did and it's not in any of those, then that would be pretty sweet  =D>

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Nov 11 2009 - 05:07PM »
Wow, that is a great picture Scary.... :Spying:
Well done!
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11 2009 - 05:34PM »
I took an photo before I took the picture below. I am new at posting things, I am preparing to post the
first photo I took- in that photo it appears that something is trying to appear/materialize. Give me a minute and I
will post the first photo I took.

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #4 on: Nov 11 2009 - 06:00PM »
Wow...very interesting catch...wonder what it could be.
You are forsaken.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #5 on: Nov 11 2009 - 09:32PM »
Great photo can you post some more so we can compare and contrast?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Nov 11 2009 - 10:38PM »
wow, what an awesome pic!
-Mark

Offline cubcadet128

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Nov 12 2009 - 09:33AM »
That's an awesome pic! Looks like you got something there, it's still kind of hard to tell though. It really does look like a figure standing there, I mean you can clearly see it. Thanks for posting!
99% Persperation, 1% Inspiration

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 14 2009 - 09:23AM »
Scary that is an awesome picture. Good capture!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #9 on: Feb 20 2010 - 03:39PM »
Interesting pic scary1 ... it looks eerie and to me, has an eerie "feel" to it..

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline DoNotBeAfraid

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Feb 20 2010 - 04:28PM »
hey guys,
i took this pic at BG today and found something interesting.. the tall hunched shouldered figure is simply the wooden pole at the entrance of the turnpike trail
check it out.
DEBUNKED!

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr320/hehey3213/079.jpg
white sox, bears, bulls, and blackhawks.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: Feb 20 2010 - 04:30PM »
Yeap, that's it....   A pole person
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
« Reply #12 on: Feb 20 2010 - 04:32PM »
A pole person...:lol6: that's funny... I guess there are all sorts at the grove...

"I am warm
 I am fire
 That I desire."

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
« Reply #13 on: Feb 20 2010 - 04:34PM »
Great job DoNotBeAfraid :Y:

:41: shame it wasn't a real tall hunched shouldered figure ...

"I am warm
 I am fire
 That I desire."

Offline DoNotBeAfraid

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: Feb 20 2010 - 04:36PM »
i know, what a shame.. i always liked that pic  :^(
white sox, bears, bulls, and blackhawks.