Author Topic: Gettysburg Ghosts Are marching  (Read 216 times)

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
Gettysburg Ghosts Are marching
« on: Nov 18 2009 - 09:13PM »
Hello Everyone.
I found this great video of Gettysburg ghosts on Disclose.tv

www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/672/gettysburg_ghosts
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
Re: Gettysburg Ghosts Are marching
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24 2009 - 10:55PM »
   Very neat!

I remember reading a story about some group of tourists being very impressed and surprised by a "reenactment" that they had witnessed while visiting Gettysburg.  Well, come to find out according to the park sevice there were absolutley no reenactments going on that day at that time.

The triangular field if I remember right is near the high watermark area. The high watermark area is where the confederate army reached the union line at Pickett's charge.  I might be wrong about that, but yes the triangular field is known for things happening.  Please correct me if I am wrong about the location.  Otherwise I will have to get my books out and correct myself.  Hah!   emb

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Gettysburg Ghosts Are marching
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25 2009 - 01:03AM »
Hello Gre502,
That must have been an exciting event for those people when they found out they were watching a paranormal flashback! Wow!!
I am very interested in all things historical these days. My father was a huge civil war fan.
I remember back in my high school days learning about history and realized years ago that the teachers did not know how to teach history back then in the 70's..It seemed all they taught us was 'remember this person on this date..yawn!'
No wonder I did not like school back then!
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E