Author Topic: More pics of Ghosts at BG 12/26/09  (Read 1934 times)

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
More pics of Ghosts at BG 12/26/09
« on: Jan 11 2010 - 10:18AM »
While it continued to snow, my group of three headed to BG on 12/26/09 arriving at 12:30 p.m. We were the only ones there, this was obvious because there were NO other footprints on the path or in the cemetery- only freshly fallen snow.  Snowflakes appear in the photos below, but I do believe we did capture several images during our visit.  Check out the photos and let me know what you think.

1st photo taken in this area

2nd photo- image marked

Image enlarged

As we left BG I snapped only one picture at this part of path

Image enlarged

1/14/10 Returned to BG and took another photo along path
« Last Edit: Feb 23 2010 - 09:24AM by scary1 »

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: More pics of Ghosts at BG 12/26/09
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11 2010 - 12:02PM »
Amazing pics, very beautiful, thank you

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11 2010 - 05:15PM »
The first one is another amazing photo captured at BGC!!  :s_cool: The second one while not as detailed or outright awesome is still very interesting and perhaps a project for you.  :wink:  It would be nice if you either have a second photo of that exact spot or went back and found that exact spot and checked it out to see if there is anything there that would explain that shape. I would've dismissed it right off the bat except that in addition to the strange black shape that does look similar to the hooded shadow thing that people have reported I also see some places near it that look very much like faces. They are vague and you do have to magnify the picture but to me they are very detailed and I don't see anything like them in any other part of the photo. Usually if it's the pattern of the trees or leaves or the pixels or whatever I notice that I see faces every were but that's not the case here.  I only see about 3 and they are all in that area were the black mass is.  I tried to circle them to see what everyone else thought about the faces but I couldn't get Paint to read that file.

How amazing is it that you can go to a haunted location any place and take a bunch of pictures and you may never get an apparition and yet this is at least our 4th if not our 5th amazing capture of what almost cannot be denied right at Bachelor's Grove Cemetary! It truly is one of the most haunted places there is. I don't exactly understand why but I just believe it must be. To me this photo is right up there with the great ones.  Good job.  :7505:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11 2010 - 05:57PM »
I know what you mean, I've been thinking a lot lately about what could possibly be causing the extremely high amount of paranormal activity at BGC. 1. There could be a high content of certain stones or minerals which enable spirit to remain in the area around BGC. 2. There could be an American Indian connection at BGC. 3. BGC could be located on or near a portal or vortex which allows spirits to come in and out of our dimension. 4. It could be that BGC has a combination of things that make it so very very active with paranormal activity. Whatever BGC has, it truly is an amazing place.  I've visited many other cemeteries and have not captured anything like what I capture at BGC.

Offline angels18

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jan 11 2010 - 10:22PM »
That first picture is awesome!  Can't deny the possibility of the snow falling in just the right spots to create that image, but I hope it's not because it's pretty cool  =D>

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12 2010 - 11:22AM »
These photos are very interesting! It definitely looks like a person standing in front of the tree.
The other photo down the path looks like ET is hiding there.  :Spying:
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 12 2010 - 12:07PM »
That first picture is awesome!  Can't deny the possibility of the snow falling in just the right spots to create that image, but I hope it's not because it's pretty cool  =D>
You know Angel I hadn't thought about that. The only colors in the photo are black and white so there is that possibility that Scary captured a snowy illusion. But it has some detail to it so I'm leaning towards a great capture. I don't have any cool software to put thru any real scrutiny though but because it was taken at BG that always has me leaning towards ghost as apposed to if it were taken any place else I wouldn't be as impressed. There have just been so many solid captures at the BG that it seems there are plenty of ghosts there and they don't mind having their  :camera:  taken......LOL   :victory:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com