Author Topic: Ghost Hunting 101 False Anomalies  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Ghost Hunting 101 False Anomalies
« on: Dec 16 2007 - 06:06PM »
Here is a very good video about faking ghost & orb pictures, and how to tell if someone posted one.

Jason Sullivan of Midwest Haunts goes through the 4 most common steps used in faking a Ghost picture. Call them busted, this is a great video if you're interested in knowing the truth about paranormal photos.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Ghost Hunting 101 False Anomalies
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16 2007 - 07:56PM »
Very interesting.  I don't understand why people would purposely try to fake people out.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16 2007 - 11:40PM »
Well everyone should see this though it should be common sense that when you are taking paranormal photos you should never smoke or throw dust in the air and you should look at your surroundings and make certain that none of the above is happening.  And the orb thing. One reason that most orb photos do not impress me is that I agree with Jason Sullivan that there aren't that many orbs out there and if you do see one it will be incredible.....BUT....I beleive that if you are a person of above average intelligence and trustworthy and you tell me that you have taken a picture of an orb and this is the reason why ......and then you give me a good reason or something that you saw the orb do that was unnatural then I won't just dismiss it because it doesn't look the way that I think an orb looks.  Just as your kitten orbs Ghost1.  If I were to see a picture of them without an explanation then I might not pay any attention to them but along with your story and the trust that i put into you it makes for a whole new picture. Some ppl want to dismiss any photograph or video that was not taken by them just bcause they think that they are the only one who could possibly see anything paranormal. I don't like the fakers and I agree with Jason that we should not put on oodles of orb pictures with nothing to go on but a bunch of dots on a picture.  But I also do not care for the debunkers who dismiss anything that is not their own. In my opinion there has to be a little bit of each ingredient in order to truly investigate the paranormal. You need the scientific equipment and a healthy dose of skepticism but you need also to team up with someone who is clairavoiyant (clear seer) with a healthy dose of belief. That's just my opinion.  Thanks for the photo 101 lesson.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12 2008 - 10:23PM »

remind me not to smoke and throw dust around when we are hunting colleen  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #4 on: Jun 11 2009 - 11:03PM »
Very well said Colleen, this is a great info video...
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 08:33PM by Tenbears »

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #5 on: Jun 12 2009 - 07:56AM »
Again very good information there and why people want to fake stuff is just crazy.   che