Author Topic: 3 Experiences at Bachelor's Grove...so far.  (Read 881 times)

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
3 Experiences at Bachelor's Grove...so far.
« on: Jan 04 2010 - 10:04AM »
I have actually had three things happen to me at Bachelor's Grove now:
1- While I was standing at the bank of the lagoon, just outside of the break in the fence, taking a photo, I felt a large presence loom up behind me. At that moment my camera just died. I walked back into the cemetery and said that was not a nice thing to do and to please turn my camera back on...and it did!

2- While Brandon and I were exploring the Western woods outside of the cemetery, I happened to notice out of the corner of my eye a large reddish-white orb that was zipping through the trees. It actually stopped me in my tracks. I asked Brandon if he saw it, to which he replied negative.

3- While Brandon and I were exploring a large and very strange clearing to the Southeast of the cemetery WAY back in the woods, there sounded behind me a very large crack of a branch, as if someone just stepped on it. Scared the bleep out of me! I asked Brandon if he heard it but because he was far ahead to the left of me he replied negative again....As soon as we walked into this clearing, both Brandon and I picked up a very strange vibe about the place and felt that we were being watched.

T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
Re: 3 Experiences at Bachelor's Grove...so far.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04 2010 - 11:47PM »
The place down by the pond my friend's camera died there also and another friend of mine had a very strange feeling around there. Seems to be a hotspot. Awesome.

che
You are forsaken.

Offline angels18

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06 2010 - 08:33PM »
I never had my camera die in the area, but I did hear something a month or two ago the last time I was there.  I was standing down by the edge of the pond with one of my brother-in-laws and his girlfriend.  He was throwing some rocks to see if he could break the ice.  I looked over my right shoulder into the cemetary, and when I turned my head back to look at the pond, I heard what sounded like a hum.  It sounded like a woman's tone and it actually vibrated my hear.  It was the only thing to this date that I have experienced there.

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 06 2010 - 08:46PM »
I never had my camera die in the area, but I did hear something a month or two ago the last time I was there.  I was standing down by the edge of the pond with one of my brother-in-laws and his girlfriend.  He was throwing some rocks to see if he could break the ice.  I looked over my right shoulder into the cemetary, and when I turned my head back to look at the pond, I heard what sounded like a hum.  It sounded like a woman's tone and it actually vibrated my hear.  It was the only thing to this date that I have experienced there.

Sounds like an insect bt you were there during the winter! Very interesting.  :Y:
You are forsaken.

Offline Irishrose8

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16 2011 - 11:34PM »
I visited bachelors grove in july of last year with 6 friends. It was shortly after 11pm. when we got there and i got a ceepy feeling as soon as we approached. After walking around for about 20mins i started to hear faint whispering that i just dismissed as the wind. I went with my boyfriend twards the pond area where we both heard more wispering this time it sounded insistant and i distinctly heard a young female voice say alma. The hair on arms stood up and i began to get nausious. We left after that and i never got to see if anyone named alma was buried there. One of my other friends went back a few days later and he said he saw the ghost of a 15 or 16 year old girl. It scared him so bad he wont go back even with a group.