Author Topic: Peekaboo I see you!  (Read 1369 times)

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
Peekaboo I see you!
« on: Feb 25 2010 - 07:31PM »
My brother and I went to BGC around 12 noon on 2/12/10- Fri. to take some photos. There were no cars in the
parking lot and no one else in the cemetery (that we could see of course). We took our pictures and returned home.
Pictures #1 and #2 (both show two objects sticking out from behind the tree). We were facing South in the general vicinity
of the open fence that leads to the lagoon/pond area of the Woods. I have marked both photos, but I am having major problems
with the GIMP2 program I use. Therefore, I have only posted one enlarged view which is pic. #3.

I wanted to verify that what I photographed on 2/12 wasn't two very odd shaped objects sticking out from behind the tree.
I couldn't get back to BGC until  2/17 Wed. to retake the pics. Results of that trip, pic. #4 tree (only 1 piece of bark sticking
out from tree and pic. #5 (a bad pic.) of ground area between the two trees (no foot prints in snow). 

I don't believe the top object protruding from the tree is bark. I see something else. More interesting photos from BGC? :*:
What do you think?

Taken 2/12/10

Taken 2/12/10

Enlargement- Notice there is no shadow cast by the top object protruding from the tree

2/17/10 Retake photo of tree

2/17/10 This isn't a great of a photo, but there are no foot prints in the snow around either tree

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Peekaboo I see you!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25 2010 - 11:07PM »
Whatever it is it is casting a shadow.  I don't think ghost cast shadows, do they? 

Offline solja

• Intoxicated Alcoholic Apparition
  • Ghost Hunter
  • If you can Duck it... well you know the rest.
Re: Peekaboo I see you!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26 2010 - 12:16AM »
Typically no, but the only thing that looks like it could be the "mass's" shadow would actually be 2 or 3 feet off the ground, so this mass isn't actually casting a shadow. When posting photos, always be sure to post the original so that we can check the EXIF data, any changes made could remove the data and the data can prove you hadn't manipulated the photo in any way. Whatever it is, it moves in the second picture, its kinda hard to tell.
I love beer