Author Topic: GHOST FACE IN WINDOW OF A JAIL.  (Read 274 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
GHOST FACE IN WINDOW OF A JAIL.
« on: Jan 12 2010 - 06:45PM »
I found this on youtube and thought it was pretty compelling evidence. The only problem that I see might be how new the building looks. It's possible that the kids were in a jail that is still in use but are advertising it as an abandoned building that their dad's friend granted them access to. I'm going to post the sidebar here so that you can read their explanation for the filming and the capture and let me know what you think. Oh and don't just decide that the face isn't there like some of the posters on youtube did cause I guarantee you the face is there without a doubt. That's not even the issue. The issue is whether or not it's a living person's face or a spirit's face.
Note: we weren't actually looking for ghosts. Just BSing around. Just got lucky seeing this on the tape.***

Me and a few friends spent about six hours at the old county jail (no longer in use.) My father is friends with the building manager so he let us in.

We were fooling around most of the time. We had a camera with us and we started to film a "parody" of the Sci Fi show 'Ghost Hunters'. We had no intention of actually looking for ghosts, we were just being dumb kids. However, when we were editing our spoof we found this face in the window (thanks to my little brother for seeing it first). Its spooky stuff.

Anyway, this is what we found in the window of one of the holding cells. Take note the holding cells were LOCKED (they were being used for storage) and that this is none of the three people present during the filming (myself and 2 friends) and I have no idea who is in the window. Obviously I am in the shot, my friends are directly behind the camera sitting at the "Booking" desk of the jail.

It looks to us like a man's face. It looks like the mouth may be open wide as if yelling. And as my face passes over the window it looks like the face "fades out" or disappears./b]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx9WsJWTi60

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
Re: GHOST FACE IN WINDOW OF A JAIL.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12 2010 - 08:22PM »
Colleen,

I am not sure about this one. I agree something is there but I think its just the reflective surface of the glass and there looks liek there are smudges on there as well. As the lighting from the camera goes away from the window..it fades..just like it would if this were the case.

Great catch though...who knows.

che
You are forsaken.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12 2010 - 10:34PM »
Interesting Colleen.  At first I thought that it was not there when he passes the window initially...but when I rewind it and go frame by frame it is there.  Then the question is did they set this up.  Hard to know but a great find.     =D>

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12 2010 - 10:41PM »
It looks like to me rather someone wearing clown makeup or wearing a luchador mask.  I am wondering if the story behind it is real.  Sounds kind of weird that someone would let kids into an abandoned building to BS around as they say.  If the building has been abandoned that long what would be worth so much that they would really have to lock up?  If you watch it closely there is a smudge that matches the imprint of the face.  You can pretty clearly see the eyebrows and nose in the smudge. 

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13 2010 - 07:23AM »
Yah I might have to go with faked/staged on this one :cry:
You are forsaken.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13 2010 - 06:46PM »
If you are able to pause it in the right place then as Gina said you will clearly see that there is a face there. It's not even vague. It's a man's face in the window. But it just doesn't look like an abandoned building to me. As they walk down the hall and the camera pans by another room with a light on it looks like a break room with new stuff in it to me. It could be some other type of room but at a glance it just looks like a break room. There is obviously electricity in the building cause there is a light on and it's a rather bright light for a bulb that would perhaps be old or dusty.  The floors look clean and the walls look freshly painted....LOL  Now if I could talk with this person and he were to say "oh it's not abandoned but just recently closed down"  then he might would convince me that he and his group had actually been on a ghost hunt. If he was convincing enough.   
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com