Author Topic: 2/05/2010...Leaving the Grove. Scary image in car.  (Read 6883 times)

Offline xbabiig

• Mere Mortal
2/05/2010...Leaving the Grove. Scary image in car.
« on: Feb 06 2010 - 05:23AM »
My friends and I took a walk through the grove during the day light hours and took lots of pictures, including a bunch of what we think are ORBS, and I will post those pictures for opinions later on. But out of all of them, this one disturbed us the most. It was while we were in our car ready to leave soon after dark, and we were just goofing around taking pictures of ourselves. If you look in the right corner of the picture you should see what looks like a ghostly face of a man. He seems to be sitting in the backseat or prehaps outside the back window. I'll include the original picture and then the infrared picture. I am not suprised to have seen something, but still a little spooked by it. Let me know what you guys think!

Offline elitero

• Mere Mortal
Re: 2/05/2010...Leaving the Grove. Scary image in car.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06 2010 - 09:05AM »
That is something!  Was your car parked on Menard, or at the lot across Midlothian Tpk?

From the picture, it looks like it is right outside the car window, but who knows.  Things have followed my friend out when we went early in the morning about a month ago.  We were walking down Menard to the car, and he felt a burning sensation all of a sudden.  Perhaps it is the same spirit.  Did you hear any noises or experience anything before you took this picture, or was it right out of the blue?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06 2010 - 09:18AM »
First off Welcome Sign to the forum.....  That is a interesting pictures, would you mind uploading the full sized image  for enhancement.  I  can only enhance and verify original images with all the EXIF data still intact.

Thanks

Ghost1
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline xbabiig

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06 2010 - 02:39PM »
We were parked across from the turnpike, we did not experience anything 100% sure to be paranormal though. The only thing that happend was that it seemed like it took a long time, about 10 minutes, to make our way into the woods (where the base of the house use to be), but then going out felt like we only took not even 2 minutes. It was definitely weird because we knew our way in and out. Also, it is winter time and *freezing* outside, but once we got near the 'well'/'base of house' area, it was really warm to the point where we didn't need gloves, and only warm in that area. That's happend to us twice before. Has anyone else ever experienced that? Cold outside, cold by the graveyard, but really warm on the house area? The first time I went to the grove was about a week ago and my boyfriend and I heard footsteps the entire time, we could hear branches crack behind us as if someone was walking on them, but there was nobody else there. I was glad I was not the only one to hear it. Plus I do not know if it is just me, but each time I walk down the turnpike path I feel as if it gets harder to breathe. Has anyone else ever felt like that? And I will happily post the full-sized picture later on today. It is on one of the guy's cameras so I have to upload it to my computer to get the full-size. Hopefully you would be able to enhance it, that would be something if we could really tell that an apparition is there. I don't have any good photo software so I tried the infrared change to try and make the figure stand out more. But thanks guys I'm glad we aren't the only ones who see it and I'll be posting the rest of the pictures soon!

Offline xbabiig

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Feb 06 2010 - 05:18PM »
This just in! I found more faces in another picture. When I first walked into the path, (turnpike), I was able to take one photo before my camera batteries died out. After that we used my friend's camera to take the rest of our pictures. This morning I found the cord for my camera and uploaded my picture. I studied the photo for a good 10 minutes and then finally it popped out at me. There appears to be the face of a man up in the trees. There is also an odd small figure, that has color to it, towards the bottom. To me it looks like a little monster, or demon thing. Very, very creepy.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Feb 06 2010 - 05:52PM »
Another interesting picture.

Could u please upload the original unedited photos with your posts.  This one has the EXIF data destroyed from PaintShop Photo Pro ....I'm guessing that is the program you used for the red highlight.

Feel free to post your cropped and highlighted pictures, but if possible post the original also.

Thanks
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Feb 06 2010 - 06:06PM »
My friends and I took a walk through the grove during the day light hours and took lots of pictures, including a bunch of what we think are ORBS, and I will post those pictures for opinions later on. But out of all of them, this one disturbed us the most. It was while we were in our car ready to leave soon after dark, and we were just goofing around taking pictures of ourselves. If you look in the right corner of the picture you should see what looks like a ghostly face of a man. He seems to be sitting in the backseat or prehaps outside the back window. I'll include the original picture and then the infrared picture. I am not suprised to have seen something, but still a little spooked by it. Let me know what you guys think!

I was able to pull the EXIF data off this one even though it was reduced.  It shows no sign of editing?
   cher

Filename : ghost.jpg
JFIF_APP1 : Exif
Main Information
ImageDescription :
Make : NIKON
Model : COOLPIX S203
Software : COOLPIX S203V1.0
DateTime : 2010:02:05 13:21:28
Sub Information
ExposureTime : 1/30Sec
FNumber : F3.1
ExposureProgram : Program Normal
ISOSpeedRatings : 400
ExifVersion : 0220
DateTimeOriginal : 2010:02:05 13:21:28
DateTimeDigitized : 2010:02:05 13:21:28
CompressedBitsPerPixel : 2/1 (bit/pixel)
ExposureBiasValue : EV0.0
MaxApertureValue : F3.1
MeteringMode : Division
LightSource : Unidentified
Flash : Fired
FocalLength : 6.30(mm)
UserComment :                                                                                                                     
ExifImageWidth : 640
ExifImageHeight : 480
ExposureMode : Auto
WhiteBalance : Auto
DigitalZoomRatio : 0/100
FocalLength(35mm) : 35(mm)
SceneCaptureType : Standard
GainControl : High gain up
Contrast : Normal
Saturation : Normal
Sharpness : Normal
SubjectDistanceRange : Unknown
« Last Edit: Feb 06 2010 - 06:18PM by Ghost1 »

Offline solja

• Intoxicated Alcoholic Apparition
  • Ghost Hunter
  • If you can Duck it... well you know the rest.
« Reply #7 on: Feb 06 2010 - 07:53PM »
I definitely see the ghost face, I think that one is a good catch. But the little devil dog looking thing might actually be another animal. Maybe a fox, or some other smaller critter. Just my thoughts
I love beer

Offline xbabiig

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Feb 06 2010 - 09:12PM »
Ah yes, my friend uploaded the picture to the computer then circled it with paint program. Other than that, it wasn't edited at all like you said. He sent it to me via AIM messenger so I think it shrunk the size too. I'm not sure what happened there. They should be huge pictures but maybe his camera doesn't take high res. Once he uploads them on his computer at home I will have him send them all to me and hopefully they will be a good size where everyone can check them out and see if they find anything else. My camera on the other hand takes high res, but I only had that one picture and I think I ruined it now by drawing in the circles. Either way, they are still pretty creepy pics and thanks for checking them out.
« Last Edit: Feb 06 2010 - 09:18PM by xbabiig »

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Feb 07 2010 - 12:57AM »
I like the swamp picture.  I think the bottom "demon" thing is just a leaf turned funny.  If you look at the other leaves they appear to be the same color.  The face in the tree made me smile   :)   It remind me of the face of Jesus that was burnt onto a grilled cheese sandwich a few years ago.  Nice pic, thank you

Offline DoNotBeAfraid

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Feb 07 2010 - 12:23PM »
We were parked across from the turnpike, we did not experience anything 100% sure to be paranormal though. The only thing that happend was that it seemed like it took a long time, about 10 minutes, to make our way into the woods (where the base of the house use to be), but then going out felt like we only took not even 2 minutes. It was definitely weird because we knew our way in and out. Also, it is winter time and *freezing* outside, but once we got near the 'well'/'base of house' area, it was really warm to the point where we didn't need gloves, and only warm in that area. That's happend to us twice before. Has anyone else ever experienced that? Cold outside, cold by the graveyard, but really warm on the house area? The first time I went to the grove was about a week ago and my boyfriend and I heard footsteps the entire time, we could hear branches crack behind us as if someone was walking on them, but there was nobody else there. I was glad I was not the only one to hear it. Plus I do not know if it is just me, but each time I walk down the turnpike path I feel as if it gets harder to breathe. Has anyone else ever felt like that? And I will happily post the full-sized picture later on today. It is on one of the guy's cameras so I have to upload it to my computer to get the full-size. Hopefully you would be able to enhance it, that would be something if we could really tell that an apparition is there. I don't have any good photo software so I tried the infrared change to try and make the figure stand out more. But thanks guys I'm glad we aren't the only ones who see it and I'll be posting the rest of the pictures soon!

I went to BG yesterday for the second time in a couple of weeks too (and second time ever) and had some similar experiences. First of all, me and my brother also felt it was harder too breathe while walking down the path. We weren't nervous, afraid, or anything, but our breathing automatically became heavier as if we were short of breath. Also, as we approached the well (I think it was the well, I've never seen it before but it looked like one. And there were some footprints in the fresh new layer of snow which was probably from you guys) it sounded as if someone was breaking branches feet away from us and there was little to no breeze. Then, a little further there was a little clearing/wide path in the woods where all the trees were in a perfect row. i took a few pictures there and then me, my bro, and a friend all heard a scream that made us all look at each other. It was steady and high pitched and no more then 100 feet away from us (I'm pretty sure it was no animal and definitely 100% sure it wasn't the wind, for there was none) . It scared us enough to the point where we actually ran all the way back to the creek. In all i took about 50 pictures in the actual cemetary and 40 pictures in the woods that i still need to take a closer look at. I'm kind of glad that you had similar things happen to you because it gives a little confirmation.
white sox, bears, bulls, and blackhawks.

Offline xbabiig

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #11 on: Feb 12 2010 - 01:38AM »
Alright guys, here are the rest of the pictures I promised to have up. We didn't alter these at all so they are the originals straight from the camera. I did not find anything strange in the photos, other than orbs but they could have just been anything. I will upload all of the pics so you guys can take a look and let me know if you find anything in any of the pictures!!

Offline xbabiig

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #12 on: Feb 12 2010 - 01:40AM »
here are the rest of the pictures.......
« Last Edit: Feb 12 2010 - 01:43AM by xbabiig »

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #13 on: Feb 14 2010 - 06:42PM »
Thanks for the pics
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #14 on: Feb 17 2010 - 10:16PM »
Cool pictures, thank you :Y:

The "face" in the tree is very interesting cher

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!