Author Topic: Possible REAL ORB-MIST....you tell me.  (Read 2404 times)

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
Possible REAL ORB-MIST....you tell me.
« on: Feb 12 2010 - 10:16PM »
I took this a couple of years ago, Im still not to sure what to make of it...
« Last Edit: Feb 14 2010 - 01:55PM by mattevp »
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: An old picture I took a couple of years ago
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12 2010 - 10:45PM »
Interesting one, I inverted it and enlarged it.  There are none of the normal tell tail signs of a environmental Orb??

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14 2010 - 01:13PM »
Very cool Matt.... we should take a visit to those tracks, with baby powder, and see what happens. Not with my car though :giggle2: I think I recall Ghost volunteering his...:lol6:

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14 2010 - 01:53PM »
 I know its not dust, I was very convinced it was paranormal when I captured it. then some morons from a paranormal group said it was just dust,  gri  Ive never seen a piece of dust that big before, also Ive taken thousands of pictures with that camera and ive never seen anything that comes even close to this. Its funny how just about everyone is an expert on everything except for yourself, and all of your evidence ISN'T paranormal, except for the piece of dust that they themselves captrued. Nothing is paranormal unless these people say it is. There must be certification-college courses for paranormal evidence reviewing,  because obviously some of these groups must have taken a 4 year course or something, RIGHT????. I think they are just experts at watching the sci-fi channel and just copy what they see. The groups I showed my picture and said my pic was dust are not related to this site. Sorry for going off on a tangent.  :X
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
Re: Possible REAL ORB-MIST....you tell me.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 14 2010 - 02:58PM »
No worries with your tangent :)

My take, on "those" people, is that they are just jealous that you captured something and they did NOT! So therefore, they have to tell people that what they captured is environmental but yet everything they captured is "real".  Ignore "those" jealous people, and listen to us experts :lol6:

We still should go to those tracks :giggle2:

BTW, it was nice meeting you and your wife last night :)

"I am warm
 I am fire
 That I desire."

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14 2010 - 05:52PM »
I use to go to the tracks all the time, but you cant stay to long because after 30min or so the cops show up, cuz there are cars that drive down that road all day and night and then they see your car and call the cops. There is only one spot to park and its visible to all passing cars. I dont need more than 30mins anyways. Ill send you the location in a message. I dont want to post it.
MattEVP ~

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Feb 22 2010 - 10:22AM »
I would still like to hear what everyone thinks about this picture.
MattEVP ~

Offline WSP

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Feb 25 2010 - 01:05AM »
I seriously doubt anyone will ever show me an "orb" that I will accept as either real or paranormal. This one included.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Feb 25 2010 - 04:33AM »
Not sure which thing is being talked about here, the large white round thing on the left or the small bright orange thing on the right?  So, I will write something up for both of them because I am cool like that! 

The object on the left I would say is a small snow flake that landed on your lense, or was coming down right in front of it, when you snapped the pic.  This way the snow flake was small but looks large due to its proximity.  Old horror movie producers used to do similar things to make creatures look big.

The object on the right is merely a light.  If anyone has ever been in the military (or maybe seen this in a movie) you are taught that if you must smoke in a war zone to put a poncho over your head.  The reason is because even a light as small as a cigarette can show up over a mile away!  This light in the pic could be anything from up to miles away that in a pic looks like it is close.

Did you snap the pic because you saw this paranomal thing or were you randomly snapping pics and caught it? 

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Feb 25 2010 - 01:31PM »
I never said this was paranormal, I said it could be a possible MIST- orb.    . What does a real orb look like to you, or what kind of orb would allow you to believe it to be real?? Ive seen many orbs and Im not a fan of orbs, I dont even think orbs are paranormal, I just posted this because it doesnt look like an orb, it looks more like a round mist. I guess it doesnt matter what you post, there will always be someone to say its not real, or its bullshit. WTF
« Last Edit: Feb 25 2010 - 01:50PM by mattevp »
MattEVP ~

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Feb 25 2010 - 01:38PM »
The big White thing near the center of the photo is the object in question, Not the shiny thing on the ground. It WAS NOT snowing at the time of this photo, I have about 50 photos from that night and not one of them looked anything like this. Snow doesnt look anything like that when photographed. Im not saying this is paranormal, but after looking at over hundreds of thousands of pictures in my lifetime I have not come across even one that looks like this, If you've seen anything that comes close to this then please post it. The night of the photo, it was a cloudless night with no wind, I think the moon was even out, So there was NO precipitation that night.
MattEVP ~

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
« Reply #11 on: Feb 25 2010 - 04:06PM »
Matt, I have no clue what that white thingy is, sorry :^(

As I was looking at the picture again, I noticed a bluish circle thingy under the "light" towards the right, what's that?, down near the ground

"I am warm
 I am fire
 That I desire."

Offline WSP

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #12 on: Feb 25 2010 - 06:59PM »
Matt, please dont think of it as an attack on you, or the image. I just hate orb photos because there are to many possibilities of natural occurring objects to appear as an orb.

Heck I was watching an epside of worlds scariest places last night and was laughing at a group of college students that became "believers" when a chair moved with only 1/3 of it recorded on camera. Ok, so the chair moved, but the "evidence" is inconclusive because the video doesnt see the entire chair to rule out human interaction.

Like I said, I am just a skeptic, it's nothing personal.