Author Topic: pic of child apparition at mercy brown  (Read 3185 times)

Offline colleenlv

• Mere Mortal
pic of child apparition at mercy brown
« on: Feb 16 2010 - 08:18AM »
>   i hope this works if not can someone help? i took this pic at mercy brown cemetery in RI do you see a child too?<a
« Last Edit: Feb 16 2010 - 08:47AM by colleenlv »

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: pic of child apparition at mercy brown
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16 2010 - 01:17PM »
the picture is way too small, and if i download it and zoom in it gets too pixelated. try saving your picture in a larger size in a photo editing program and save it as jpeg, then repost it.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline colleenlv

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17 2010 - 07:38AM »
is this any better? i'm not having much luck,thank you for the info but i'm not sure i did it right emb

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Feb 17 2010 - 10:06AM »
Hi Colleen, Thanks for trying to post this photo but it is still too small to make out anything.
Can you fill us in on Mercy Brown cemetery and it's paranormal side? 
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 17 2010 - 04:13PM »
Another Colleen!! Welcome to the site.  :welcome:  I like your picture. I can see what you are talking about. Of course it is too small to undergo or withstand the tests that Ghost1 and Matt would put it thru just to get the ball rolling on being able to consider it as any sort of evidence BUT just from a layman's point such as mine ...well ...I can see what you are referring to and it is strange to say the least.  Be sure and give us the story behind the picture when you get the chance. I hope to see you on here again.  :^:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline solja

• Intoxicated Alcoholic Apparition
  • Ghost Hunter
  • If you can Duck it... well you know the rest.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 17 2010 - 06:50PM »
I'm on this site more often on my iPhone than my computer, but one good thing about that is the iPhone actually has a fairly decent zoom built into it. Yes it's too small to be sure of anything, but I was able to look at it and see what looked like a short figure and somewhat of a face. It could be a great picture if you can get a full sized copy of it with intact exif info.
I love beer

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 17 2010 - 08:22PM »
OK I see what you mean. Because of the smaller screen the zoom doesn't destroy the picture the way it does on the larger screen. I checked it out on my Iphone but I could see it on the computer picture too.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline colleenlv

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Feb 18 2010 - 06:27PM »
it's actually called chestnut hill cemetery but it is known in ri as mercy brown because in the 1800's a 18 girl was dug up because they believed she was coming back as a vampire and making her siblings sick it was i think tb or whatever illness was going around at that time but back then...... anyway her name was mercy they dug her up and her body was not decomposed and she was in a diff position, so they cut out her heart and burned it on a rock near her grave all of which is still at this cemetery then they made her siblings drink the ashes it didn't help they died also her father was the one who did all this     so over the years there has been many problems with devil worshiping i've been there twice during the day and alot of my pics have come back with some wierd things i will post more i think all of the bad things that's happened there has took  it's toll it's not a pleasent place to go too.
« Last Edit: Feb 18 2010 - 06:32PM by colleenlv »

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Feb 19 2010 - 09:24AM »
I remember the story about Mercy Brown now, thanks.
I hope someone can enlarge that photo cuz my eyes are getting old and I can't see anything that small! lol
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #9 on: Jun 14 2010 - 02:11PM »
I actually seen something in the picture.  it is right between the two darker stones, right about level with the lighter stone in the back.  Appears to be the face of a rather pudgy young boy.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!