Author Topic: Automatic writing  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
Automatic writing
« on: Dec 18 2007 - 02:51PM »
Another means of the dead collaberating with the living is automatic writing. There has been a lot of hot debate over this technique of communication with the dead for years.
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Automatic writing
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18 2007 - 03:49PM »
I remember that my mother used to do that when i was a kid, however she told me that it was dangerous to do.  Because you had no idea of who you where letting control your arm.  I've never tried it myself.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18 2007 - 11:17PM »
Have heard that it's more dangerous than the Ouija Board!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline lunaticn2008

• Ghost Magnet
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14 2008 - 12:47PM »
i don't know about being dangerous i have a friend my boss that does automatic handwriting the thing is its like he hears them in his head before he writes it out on the piece of paper it scares him sometimes because it seems like they don't want to stop and tries to write things when he wants to write something else.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Feb 14 2008 - 12:58PM »
i don't know about being dangerous i have a friend my boss that does automatic handwriting the thing is its like he hears them in his head before he writes it out on the piece of paper it scares him sometimes because it seems like they don't want to stop and tries to write things when he wants to write something else.

I have heard that it's dangerous too, It's kind of like using a Ouija Board.  There is a chance of possession, because you are allowing a spirit to use your body of your own free will!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14 2008 - 06:29PM »
I remember when I was a kid there was this eccentric neighbor by the name of Electra who use to do that.  It was kinda creepy to watch but I guess I was kinda young to realize what she was really doing.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Feb 20 2008 - 06:54AM »
I talked with a girl online the other night who said that she was doing some automatic writing.  When I ask her about the dangers of it she told me that there are 2 kinds of automatic writing and the one that she does is that she just writes down the first thing that pops into her head.    emb  Well I didn't tell her this but i don't really consider that to be a true form of auto writing. But if she enjoys it then go for it I say.
~Colleen~

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jul 05 2008 - 06:50PM »
http://www.psychictwins.com/

These ladies give readings and make predictions using automatic writing.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: Jul 06 2008 - 02:26PM »
I had almost forgotten about them but I LOVE the Psychic Twins! I used to listen to them all the time on Coast 2 Coast with Art Bell when I worked at night. I haven't been able to stay awake for Art Bell's or George Nory's show in quite some time now. I can't believe that I had forgotten about the Psychic Twins!
~Colleen~

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
« Reply #9 on: Jul 15 2008 - 07:39AM »
After my one and only experience with psychic writing, I can honestly say that I would never willingly do it again.  The things that wind up on paper... well, not always what you would want to find written.  Qu
Making the world a crazier place since 1981