Author Topic: Archer Woods Cemetery  (Read 4641 times)

Offline Kimmie

• Mere Mortal
Archer Woods Cemetery
« on: Mar 09 2010 - 08:01PM »
I took this picture back in October of 2008. Just randomly snapping pictures and did not notice anything until I down loaded it onto my camera. I know what I see....I just want to hear what other people see. If I am correct, this is the first picture of it's kind from this cemtery. Please let me know what you see. I have no idea how to make this picture bigger for you guys but here it is. I did nothing to this picture other then add the red lines to it from my computer.

Offline solja

• Intoxicated Alcoholic Apparition
  • Ghost Hunter
  • If you can Duck it... well you know the rest.
Re: Archer Woods Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09 2010 - 09:32PM »
OOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!! I divided it unto 3 boxes to the left of the big box. The top box is the head facing away from you, the middle box is the arm in the Praying position or the "Im a cold woman" position. The third is the narrow waist that suggests female, all facing away from the camera like shes looking at the grave in front of her.
I love beer

Offline solja

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09 2010 - 09:48PM »
Great photo! It was a little hard to see at first, but blown up and edited a little, it really stands out
I love beer

Offline Kimmie

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Mar 10 2010 - 01:48PM »
Just wondering what everyone else see's. Does anyone have any strange pictures from Archer Woods Cemetery? :camera:

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10 2010 - 02:37PM »
I was playing with this for a while today, I did a 1250X Hi-Res zoom and sharpened it quite a bit.  I can see there's some sort of shape there but I can't see a woman at all, and with this enhancement you can see it's not one large form, on the left you see the grass in parts???

So I really don't know, but I can't Explain what the darkness is??  I would need the original unedited picture to try more.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Kimmie

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Mar 10 2010 - 04:12PM »
Ghost look at the picture again. If you look to the right of the blackness you can see curves and a hump...maybe a booty. I know that sounds crazy but I am being serious. I think it's best to blow it up a little and step back some and look at it from a distance. It seems as if we are looking at someone from their left side. I can see it as clear as day, and I believe GB Romantic included seeing details...it can't be matrixing if we are both seeing the same details without telling one another what we are seeing.

Unfortuntatly when I added the lines I saved it that way...I saved the original that way like a idiot :41:.

I just looked at it from the zoomed view and it becomes distorded. I think it's best to zoom a little and step back...I am gonna try to take use ghost's blowen up picture and outline the figure I see.
« Last Edit: Mar 10 2010 - 05:10PM by Kimmie »

Offline solja

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Mar 13 2010 - 05:07PM »
I agree that it might have been blown up too much, I think it's s little easier seen in mine. It looks like were viewing the persons back from the right side, not the left. I see a short haired woman.
I love beer

Offline Kimmie

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Mar 14 2010 - 08:42PM »
Hey guys..I went a few days ago back there and took some more pictures. As soon as I find the usb cord to my camera and down load the pictures on to my computer I will defenitly let you guys have a look. I did find the exact location that I took the other picture in and took a few. I can't say with 100% without downloading it and looking on a bigger screen but from what I seen on my camera, there is nothing there anymore. I mean it's the same spot but nothing showed up. But I did find some real disturbing information out. I had a chance to really walk around and look and I kept wondering why everything seemed so unorganized. Like none of the tomb stones are organized...their kind of every which way, some almost on top of each other ( and those one's are of children's graves ) it's kind of hard to explain but I took some pictures and when I down load it you will see. But it kinda made me think like why does this operational cemetery look this way ( the grove looks neater ) and so I did some googling and came across an article from the southtown. They did a interview from a man who use to be a care giver there and well he basically admitted to another "Burr Oaks " if you are not familuar abot Burr Oaks, basically they burried people on top of people. But this guy says he did about 200 of those at Archer Woods Cemetery. Sometimes he had burried 3 to 4 bodies in one grave. Now I am not saying it is haunted but if there ever was a reason for a haunting..that has to be it. Seeing as it is basically open all day and night I would love to know if anyone would consider a investigation there. Perhaps P.A.S.T?? Let me know. By the way if you are interested in that info to google, the correct name for the cemetery is Glenwood Memorial Gardens West.

Offline solja

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Mar 14 2010 - 09:09PM »
I think you should read this before any new rumors are started:

http://occultview.com/2009/07/18/will-burr-oak-cemetery-become-haunted/

I think that the author makes a very good point, if the spirit has already passed on, it's not coming back... it did what it needed to do and now its passed. If anything does happen, its the result of a spirit who was already there.
I love beer

Offline GratedTopping

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Apr 04 2010 - 03:32PM »
- I flipped it on the horizontal (I thought it made it easier to see)

- cropped just the area of interest

- used the negative feature of the program

- To me, I only see what looks like a 'copy' of the tombstone to the left of the
  drawn-in line (the right on the original photo). I see what looks like a downward sloping
  in the same direction; a lil' rounded protusion in about the same location; and an 'arm'
  matching close to a black line on the stone. It appears larger than the real tombstone; I
  think it's just something that affected the film. It's so far away in the original and we don't have the  unaltered version.