Author Topic: Alien or spirit ?  (Read 1085 times)

Offline ghostgirl

• Mere Mortal
  • Me and My Nana
Alien or spirit ?
« on: Mar 18 2010 - 06:11PM »
I WATCHED A VID AND I DONT THINK U ALL SAW IT BUT I DID IT WAS EITHER A SPIRIT OR AN ALIEN IT WAS FREAKY
« Last Edit: Apr 17 2010 - 03:11PM by Colleen2510 »

Offline solja

• Intoxicated Alcoholic Apparition
  • Ghost Hunter
  • If you can Duck it... well you know the rest.
Re: Alien or spirit ?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18 2010 - 08:43PM »
Okay, we all know you're only 10, no need to put it in every post.

Post a link to the video so we can watch it too
I love beer

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 26 2010 - 01:21PM »
I'm so glad that you were able to show off your prowess and your uncanny ability to spot repetitious postings to us Soulja. I sure hope that everyone here gets the chance to witness your powers. Especially your power to hurt my grand-daughters feelings to the point that she may not come back to this site again and she spent an entire afternoon not being able to think about much more than this post. I kept reassuring her that she was mistaken and that no one would have said such a thing to her on this site. I told her that as soon as I could I would read the post and interpret what it really meant cause I was quite sure that it didn't say or mean what she thought it did. I hadn't seen it before today and imagine my surprise when it said exactly what she said it did.  Not only is she only 10 but she turned 10 on the 8th of March 2010 and she is a very sheltered 10 yr. old. This is one of the only sites her mother allows her to look at on the pc and that's only because it is owned and was created by my good friend in Chicago so I insisted to her that there was no way she would get hurt visiting this site. When I said that I was thinking more along the lines of all the normal reasons that you would worry about your 10 yr. old little girl on the Internet and I knew there would be none of that going on here. But even tho Ghost1 would never allow that sort of stuff play out on here there's not a lot he can do about plain old rudeness. I have to say that I'm sickened as well as saddened that this has happened. She may have annoyed you but she wasn't hurting you.  kn
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26 2010 - 05:43PM »
I really hope she comes back.  Having a younger childs perspective on things and what they see is great.  It is believed that children are more naturally intone to see things that  we call supernatural.  That their third eye, sixth chakra, is open to these things but they are taught to close it by adults.  Often children will go to their parents talking of an imaginary friend, or of seeing other things, and the parents will say that such things are not real and don't exist.  It is great the ghostgirl is allowed to come here and express what she sees and is encouraged by you, Colleen.  Ghostgirl, if you read this, please, call to that cat and take a pic of it for me!  I really want to see it! 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 26 2010 - 05:46PM »
Thank you so much for your remarks bodhisattva. I completely agree with you.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com