Author Topic: One Scary Freakin' Picture!!  (Read 185 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
One Scary Freakin' Picture!!
« on: Dec 18 2007 - 11:04PM »
"The Hands Resist Him "the painting carried some form of curse. Their eBay description claimed that the characters in the painting moved during the night, and that they would sometimes leave the painting and enter the room in which it was being displayed. (less)
Added: June 14, 2007

I would not know if there is any kind of curse on this picture or not but one thing that i do know is that this is one scary looking picture. Whoever did paint this picture has a very warped mind. I think anyone that has any kind of sense of how the human mind works would agree with me. Just to start with the very obvious. .....No sane moral person would paint eyes like these on children. Also the fact that they have made body parts into objects is another.....maybe not so obvious..clue. Some behavoiralist do not even think that Gepeto ....the puppeteer in Pinochio is right in the head but I wouldn't go that far.....In my humble opinion that is completely different.  But this is another all together different situation. This person has painted what he wants you to consider a very real little girl but he has degraded her as though she were not as much a person as the boy. He has given the little girl eyes that obviously have no compasion NOR do they project having any feeling but they are there in order for her to be a complete victim.  Now the boy is obviously more human and he has eyes that depict a certain character.....not a good character but they do show something more than the girls. He is obviously the one in control while the girl is an object.  Nieither of the children's eyes have any compasion to them though. Then in the background he has insinuated scary visions. Hands that are reaching out from beyond. Were did they come from?  Who do they belong to? Are they past victims or are they intities that haunt this house and these children? Either way I would not want to meet up with the author of this portrait on a dark deserted street. I would not want to know this person in any way. But he prolly knows lots of ppl and they prolly think that they know him but they don't. He would have this entire hidden side to him that he would only show to his many victims.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: One Scary Freakin' Picture!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18 2007 - 11:48PM »
I haven't actually read all of this yet myself. I am in the process of doing that now but i wanted to get it on here asap so that whoever reads this thread could have all of the info.

The Haunted Ebay Painting
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com