Author Topic: Bachelor's grove 3/25/10  (Read 1505 times)

Offline xxxmiketheman

• Mere Mortal
Bachelor's grove 3/25/10
« on: Mar 26 2010 - 10:26AM »
Any of these photos sho signs of activity? i thought i saw somethings... but i wanted some more opinions
« Last Edit: Mar 26 2010 - 04:03PM by xxxmiketheman »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Bachelor's grove 3/25/10
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26 2010 - 12:48PM »
I didn't see much in these photos but this inside the part that I circled there seems to be something transparent there. I can't tell what it represents because depending on how I look at it...it looks different. The figure standing up by the square thing appears to be a small female figure but it's not very clear and then the other transparency at one point looks like a young man sitting with his back against the tree and his arm across his knee but if you back up from it and look at it with a wider range it looks like an animal face.  Anyone else see it?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline xxxmiketheman

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Mar 26 2010 - 01:49PM »
thank you for taking the time to look at my post! yesterday was the first time i've been there, but i think i'm going to back sometime soon maybe when the weather starts to get a little nicer. So when i do i'll post more pictures; hopefully i''ll have pictures with more obvious results. Any advice how i can get better pictures?
« Last Edit: Mar 26 2010 - 03:15PM by xxxmiketheman »

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26 2010 - 05:19PM »
Hmm.. keep in mind yesterday was a bit on the cool side, and windy... So any breath could have shown up as a mist, or branches swaying could give a blurred transparent effect...

Also, mist inside the Grove isn't that uncommon of an occurrence... Which is why I've come into the habit of taking multiple pictures of the same thing consecutively. Also use a tripod if you have one. Eliminates much of the trembling that sometimes affects pictures.

Good photos though! Keep 'em coming!
Loading Signature...