Author Topic: 3/30/10 Vandals hit BGC recently  (Read 3712 times)

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
3/30/10 Vandals hit BGC recently
« on: Mar 30 2010 - 06:41PM »
 :^(
 Looks like the JERKS that did this had been drinking and they attempted to have a bond fire too.

I posted the below pics, so folks could see some of the damage caused by the idiots who did this.

« Last Edit: Mar 30 2010 - 07:42PM by scary1 »

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
Re: 3/30/10 Vandals hit BGC recently
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30 2010 - 09:33PM »

So you went there today?
DARMAR

Offline scary1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30 2010 - 10:15PM »
Yes, I went to BGC today (3/30/10) at approx. 1:15 pm. My brother and I haven't been to the Grove for a while,
so we decided to drive there today and take some pics. I don't know when the vandalism occurred or if
everyone is already aware of the situation. I just thought I'd post the pics. we took in case this is recent
event.  I'm willing to help if there is some sort of effort to fix the damage that was done. I'm afraid repairs
will require a lot of manpower to lift the large marble pcs. back on top of their bases.   

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Mar 30 2010 - 11:48PM »
The stones never stay upright for long...

Let me know when they've been spraypainted... Then I'll have to make another visit there with my toolkit and see if I can remove the scheisse.
Loading Signature...

Offline Ace45

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: May 10 2011 - 02:37PM »
I think that is scarier then any ghost picture. That's so sad. I just can't believe people could disrespect things like this

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Jun 24 2011 - 10:49AM »
I think that is scarier then any ghost picture. That's so sad. I just can't believe people could disrespect things like this

I agree, I just don't know what would make a person do something like that?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline steelersrich

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Jun 24 2011 - 08:39PM »
It is so sad that people vandalize the grove!! :^(

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Oct 09 2011 - 08:57AM »
Andy & I went to BG a week after Halloween, in 2010, & noticed that over the Halloween weekend vandals knocked over Minna Hageman's tombstone. It was beautiful, & now the whole top portion of it is now laying on the ground. Today, 10/8/11, we went back, & someone left an empty beer can that looked like it had been in a bonfire on her grave. I moved it away. How disrespectful to the people buried here to continue to vandalize their final resting place. We also found what looked like the remains of a big bonfire by the pond.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Oct 09 2011 - 09:14AM »
This does prove one point though, the ghosts can't seem to hurt you.......Or there would be some major ass kicking going on at the Grove!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline atrine75

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Aug 04 2012 - 07:57PM »
   Because of the punks, doing things like this , is the reason the cops don't like people in there. My dad always told me " you catch what you throw in this life". the punks will never learn that.

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Nov 24 2013 - 02:13PM »
Unfortunately, your pictures of the damage have been removed. I was so angry when over one Halloween a few years ago, vandals tipped over Minna Hageman's grave! She is the first grave you see when you enter, to your left. The whole top of it now lays on the ground. Such a tragedy! People have NO respect!
I hope the vandals have a demonic spirit attach, follow them home & torment them. That's what they deserve after causing damage.