Author Topic: A Parnormal Playground  (Read 625 times)

Offline BlackHeart

• Ghost Hunter
  • I love Ghost Hunters :)
    • UnexplainedPhenomena
Re: A Parnormal Playground
« Reply #15 on: Jun 03 2010 - 09:38PM »
ok, that's just not right. Qu

Offline tinamarie

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #16 on: Jul 14 2010 - 10:22AM »
Now the thought of those kids digging in the sand box.........!!! Qu
Curiosity killed the cat, but what she learned brought her back.

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #17 on: Jul 14 2010 - 11:13AM »
The people who did that are retarded!  What a joke.

I like that person's comment though on the link:  "Have we learned nothing from "Poltergiest?" Hee!

Reminds me though of a place kind of near me as well.  Its an old church that somebody has made into a home.  Anyway, there is a very small cemetery in the back yard, but it seems to be all fenced in from what I could tell from the road.  There is a deck and if I recall correctly, seemed to be a childrens play area with toys and stuff all around, but not in the actuall cemetery part.  Seems like they always had some sort of NASCAR flags displayed as well.  I do not go by there much any more and I always wanted to actually go and ask the owners about the history.  Everytime I went by there I was like dang that place rules!  I wish I had a cemetery in my backyard.  That's my dream house. Ha!

I suppose if I really did some digging and had more time, I could find out more about it and share it with you all.

From what I could tell though, I think the owners have been respectful to the cemetery.   

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: Jul 14 2010 - 05:04PM »
Can you go back and snap some pics?

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #19 on: Jul 15 2010 - 10:33PM »
I think it is wrong to disturb those that have passed on
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #20 on: Jul 18 2010 - 12:25AM »
I would love to go back and get some pics, right now I do not have a digital cam, or a scanner. I am working on it though bodhisattva.  I am a little behind the times right now. 

But yes I want to do some digging on the place I mention anyway, so maybe there might already be a pic online.  If I find out anything, I definatley will let you all know.

It is wrong to disturb the dead for sure.  Although, it goes on all the time in some way shape or form.