Author Topic: Blast From The Past--Ghost1 u may recognize this youtuber from the early days!  (Read 266 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
The original poster of this Youtube video is one of our earliest members and posters here.  This video is actually quite impressive. Anyway I thought that I would share it with everyone. Some will hear it....some won't but here it is ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXX8_CiyOEc&feature=related
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
I know this is probably going to get some bad replies, but I don't like this video.  It sounds like he is picking up so much stuff that he is only hearing voices becasue he wants to.  Sounds like to me he is picking up a lot of radio/tv chatter and putting in the words where they kind of sound like they could make sense to his questions.   kn

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Great find again Colleen
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
He is using some sort of Franks box right?  That is why all the radio chatter. 

Some of it I thought was a direct response for sure, other responses not to sure.   :)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Well I really wasn't going to mention this but..... I did a session with him on the phone and some of you know that I have wanted to speak with my mother for 2 years now and unless there was a mean spirited spirit pretending to be my mom then I got my wish cause the spirit on the ghostbox definitely sounded like my mother and called me by name!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com