Author Topic: Tinley Park Hauntings  (Read 303 times)

Offline iwannatiglet

• Mere Mortal
Tinley Park Hauntings
« on: Apr 12 2010 - 12:09AM »
In the spring of 2009, my friends and I snuck into an abandoned home because we were curious to the stuff left behind.
It was about 3am and we took pictures and video. The video was black because we didn't have a flashlight. We listened to it a few times then we heard something on the video that we didn't hear while we were there.
We weren't trying to catch any sort of EVP, just being some punk kids rebelling and taping our adventures.
Right before my brother says "I'm gonna steal that," we hear a disembodied voice that we didn't hear while in the basement of this house.
I'll upload the video, keep in mind that it's pitch black because we didn't have any light source.
Listen at 5 seconds in. Let me know what you hear.

We've watched those paranormal shows on tv but don't know how much of that to believe. We don't know much about this so we don't know if we really caught anything or it's just our imagination.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Tinley Park Hauntings
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12 2010 - 12:30AM »
I can't hear anything that I can make seance off....However I'm bad at EVP's.   emb  I'll have our EVP guy listen and see what he can find.

Thanks for posting.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12 2010 - 02:05PM »
 I cleaned and cut out the part that could possibly be paranormal. I hear something near the end of the clip, right before the guy says "im gonna steal that". It could just be a noise from someone that was in the group, I cant tell, always bring a second digital recorder with you, you will save yourself a lot of time and effort. Anyways, the noise I hear resembles a breath, but there is a loud tap right over the audio-breath, probably caused by someone walking around, which is distorting the audio, I tried using a spectral cleaner which showed me that the breath is in fact a separate sound, so its most likely not caused from someone walking around shuffling their feet, but could be someone breathing or doing something else. Sorry, but I cant make the determination weather or not its paranormal. There are just to many noises and or other possibilities that it could be, also I was not there. Still a nice find. keep it up.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Apr 12 2010 - 04:10PM »
I hear what you are talking about.  To me, though, it sounds similar to the voice your brother made.  Right before he says "I am going to steal that" it sounds like what he saw got his attention, he liked it, and he let out an "ohhhhhh" but more sounding like "ewwwwwww".

Offline iwannatiglet

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Apr 12 2010 - 09:27PM »
So I tried tried to cut out the other stuff and wanted only the audio from where I heard something. I'm gonna try to upload it.
I uploaded the video to my movie maker and cut out only what I heard different.
Thanks guys!
Sorry I'm not all that knowledgeable when it comes to computer programs.
« Last Edit: Apr 12 2010 - 09:35PM by iwannatiglet »

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Apr 13 2010 - 03:27AM »
the files didnt work, try saving your video to your desktop then dragging it into an audio program, that is if you have one.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Toad22

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Apr 13 2010 - 05:11PM »
you know if this house is still abandoned?