Author Topic: Good EVP's  (Read 203 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Good EVP's
« on: Dec 18 2007 - 08:01AM »
REAL Ghost hunting video with EVP's. Part of our ongoing investigation of The Royal Derwent / Willow Court complex.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
Re: Good EVP's
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19 2007 - 09:02AM »
Instead of starting a whole new thread for another EVP I decided to just post this one here under the old "Good EVP" thread that i started a few days ago.  This one also has new file to update it. I will get that one on tonight unless someone wants to hunt it up and do that. Never mind I found it straight away and went on and got it posted.  Very interesting 2nd vid to go along w/the first one.

~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19 2007 - 09:12AM »
This was just taken at someons house with the audio from a web cam left running  cho

I wonder what the history of the house was, was a child murdered there.  These EVP's are unusually clear too.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19 2007 - 10:16PM »
The girl said that she doesn't know the history of the house. It is her mother and father's house and they have lived there for 20 years. The girl has moved from the home bcause her parents do not approve of her ghost hunting or her Wiccan beliefs. Many ppl wrote in to plead with her to find out who the little girl is and to try to help her cross over and get some peace. They feel that a little girl was murdered there and is suffering from not being at peace.  The girl who did the evps answered back that her parents would never allow her to do any more investigating than she already has but that she doesn't feel that it is her responsibility anyway. She states that she is a paranormal investigator only and that her job is to find, investigate and obtain proof of the paranormal and anything after that is not her problem.  She didn't seem to be a very compassionate person.
~Colleen~