Author Topic: Popular Video Found to be a Fake!  (Read 159 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Popular Video Found to be a Fake!
« on: Dec 19 2007 - 10:06PM »
Now I don't have any concrete proof but I have been running across this video on youtube for a while now and it is very convincing. It is even featured in a couple of videos from ppl that are popular for fact finding so I started thinking that .....maybe it was real. Then a couple of ppl from Portugal said that it had even been on the news and that the ghost girl who said her name was Theresa was found to have been in a fatal crash one year before and that even though she was in the video her body had not been found at the scene of the accident. I started thinking...."featured on the news"....."Portugal Police believe that it is real"  Well who am i to question that?  So I went thru all 983 comments on one and about 600 or so comments on another posted version and here is a couple that i found on the other side of the spectrum. Let me know what you think.

it is fake x) short time ago the producer of this video went on portuguese tv and he said it is fake but based on a veridic story of 3 teenagers in a car who died because of something strange. their graves are on sintra cemitery
*nothing proved*

sorry for bad english i am portuguese
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is a school project film from Portugal filmed in the locations in SINTRA!!If you whant to find ghost came to sintra!!!World none place for Ghost and Vampires!!!lololo
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yes there is a grave, this story really happens but this video is fake x) i'm not from sintra but very near =)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

this video i think its real cuz this video shown in midnight news patrol in tv at the philippines
________________________________________________________________________________________
Umm, so fake
Did anyone but me see the "ghost" cup her face in her hands before her face appeared all gross. And when she was pointing to where she died her hair was covouring her face. She was putting on makeup!!!

But it was still a great effort, just dragged out a bit at the beginning

very obviously fictional. there is an obvious cut between where the 'hitchhiker' points out of the windshiled to where the camera pans to her face equipped with make-up. did the author of this video even mean for it be taken as paranormal evidence?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

no one here understand portuguese?!?! the "ghost" of the girl who tey have a ride is already dead a few years ago in that stret. they don´t know and she don´t stop saying "i died in that place". the car crash in exact place of her dead at 1983.. this is a real story.. just one guy survive at the crash..
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is video is OBVIOUSLY fake, but the story behind this video is indeed TRUE. Believe it or not, it did happen...but I don't quite remember where exactly (somewhere in Europe...in or around Portugal.) Apparently the girl died of a car accident.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

that shit is not real...the ghost is an portuguese actress,I don't remember her name...:) soo..:)
____________________________________________________________________________________

The teens are portuguese and this takes place in Sintra, Portugal. Im from Lisbon (the capital of Portugal) wich is not very far from Sintra. I swear I've never heard of this video, yet it was posted here on youtube more than a year ago. I find all this very strange, why isnt this vid popular here?!!! it was suposed to be extremely popular. Looks very realistic and the dialogs very natural.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ummm People. I Have to tell you all that the REAL VIDEO is at the police station at Germany!! This was just a remake

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I found out that it is a short filme ( "curta metragem", in portuguese ) made by David, the guy whos filming( duh ). he is a film director wannabe, and made somthing in the likes of "blair witch". pretty nice... and got famous around the internet very quick!

6:05 is a special effect in basic editing programs. This is not real, but an impressive amature production.

Sadly, the same people who fell for this are the ones who thought the Blair Witch Project was real.
______________________________________________________________________________________

There were way too many good comments to post them all but you guys get the jest of it. I think it is obviously fake but let me know your ideas. I would be very interested to know if you think it is real and why.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Popular Video Found to be a Fake!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19 2007 - 10:15PM »

Yeah, i read something about this being a reenactment of a real event.....and that this is just fiction trying to bring attention to the real event................or something like that?  However you never now what to believe?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Popular Video Found to be a Fake!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20 2007 - 03:51PM »
Just from watching it I would think it is fake, but who the heck knows kn
Heather & Maggie