Author Topic: Very odd funeral  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Very odd funeral
« on: May 11 2010 - 11:12AM »
This man loved his motorcycle, and this was his last wish..........   Very creepy but some how cool too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpy0DWp1Co&

funeral
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Very odd funeral
« Reply #1 on: May 11 2010 - 02:12PM »
Wow!  That is amazing!  I love it!  Makes me think a few things.  This reminds me a lot of old post mortem pics that people used to have in the late 1800/early 1900's.  Guessing that they used some sort of taxidermist.  Probably none of the people coming to see him said "He looks so peaceful", haha.   I am thinking it is going to hurt those who loved him in the long run for closure; not actually being able to see a body resting there.  Last, I have heard before of people that have loved their cars so much that they bought multiple cemetery plots and were buried in their car. 

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #2 on: May 12 2010 - 05:44PM »
Nice post Jon.....Thumbs way up
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #3 on: May 12 2010 - 08:40PM »
OK!!! This is just so weird, but very interesting as well.  And for the funeral people to be able to have him actually stay upright like that (which I am sure they have their magic ways)... it's uhmmmm .... what's the word...WOW!! In a weird wow kinda way

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #4 on: Jun 21 2010 - 01:46PM »
Why isn't the guy wearing his helmet?  Aren't there helmet laws there?
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Jul 17 2010 - 09:58PM »

I was a funeral director/embalmer in the mid-90s and never heard or saw anything to this extent....
DARMAR

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Jul 18 2010 - 12:10AM »
I have seen this before on youtube, My thoughts were gosh I hope he did not start leaking the embalming fluid.  Don't need a big mess of perma-glo on the floor!  Ha Ha! I guess this could be done but very carefully I suppose.  The folks that worked at that funeral home for that guys family earned their money for sure! 

Yes, it is reminiscent of those Victorian death photos, they are creepy, but yet strangley fascinating.  I wish I really had never seen my certain relatives of mine laid out in a coffin though.  Whenever I think of them that image of them being laid out in a coffin always comes to mind, instead of me remembering them like they were when they were alive, which is how I would prefer to remember them.

I have a story about being at a funeral when I was five and seeing my great gram laid out in a coffin, it was a little strange for me. I got over it, but I kind of think that incident was the begining of my weirdness.   :wink:

I support cremation. (Like you all care!) I had to cremate my mom, but that is what she wanted. It just depends on the individual preferences.