Author Topic: Something from the archives of Coast2Coast w/Art Bell...Aliens/Area 51  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
I have several clips to play for you recorded from the coast2coast am radio broadcast with Art Bell and now George Nory. I have listened to this show for many many years and I can tell you that Art Bell is as we are, a seeker of the truth and he would NEVER set up anything fake. I have never been able to tape the show but it was great to find that someone else had and that they have posted them on youtube. Here are just a few of the great ones that I have found on youtube.

Added: May 09, 2007
In 1997 syndicated talk show host Art Bell received a frantic call from a man claiming to have worked in Area 51. The entire radio station was zapped off the air as soon as the caller began to reveal detailed plans concerning "aliens" the government, and the population.

This is one that the youtube member posted and says that he has one of the only copies actually recorded from the original broadcast and that if you listen to it from the archives at coast2coast it has been edited quite a bit. I listened to a couple of them and he is right. There are a few posted but they are from the archives on coast2coast's website and none of them are complete. None that I was able to find and listen to anyway. This should freak you out pretty good.

The Embedding has been disabled by request on this video.  To view it you must copy the link  below and paste it into your browser.

Xhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ASP3aKVj4  (take off the X in the front of this ULR to view)

Here is one about ufo's from CNN

They have the same skeptic show up again with h... (more)
Added: November 13, 2007
They have the same skeptic show up again with his predictably fallacious arguments. I Thought this guy was ignorant, but even more is CNN for persistently consulting him.

This is how the public is constantly misinformed on the subject of UFOs. (less)

This one is National Disclosure

This is what James Fox, director of the acclaimed docomeentary Out of the Blue, shared with us about the upcoming panel discussion at the National Press Club on November 12th, 2007. It is going to be a very important event for all of us! (less

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
That first video was interesting, the whole satellite went down when the guys talking about area 51.....The guy did sound rather convincing, but then again you have to take this with a grain of salt.  To bad there's no way to prove this kind of thing.
[float=right][/float]
Now that one where that dumb ass Billy-Bob (no offense to our southen friends) fly's into the no-fly zone above area 51   kn
Well...duh, it's US military airspace a no-fly zone....what do you think will happen.  He is even describing the missile doors opening up on the base......Hello, anybody home?

They should check to see  what happend, they had the guys cell phone number and his girlfriends phone number too?  Why haven't they called and checked on this story?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.