Author Topic: What is it?  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
What is it?
« on: May 15 2010 - 07:49PM »
On our first investigation, my with took this picture. A Nikon digital camera was use without a flash. During the investigation, my wife disabled the flash and was taking pictures in the dark. This was the only thing that showed up. It looks like a flash was used but it wasn't. The time was about 10:30 at night.  Any ideas?

It was taken in a side room on the upper floor of the Porter County Jail in Valparaiso Indiana.
« Last Edit: May 15 2010 - 07:54PM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Re: What is it?
« Reply #1 on: May 15 2010 - 08:11PM »
Do you happen to have any other in the series available, perhaps a picture of the same place before or after this was taken?
Loading Signature...

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: May 15 2010 - 09:04PM »
I, too, would like to see another pic of that secion.  If you did not snap any other ones of the same spot before or after this pic can you go back and snap one during the day?   

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: May 15 2010 - 10:33PM »
Sorry, we don't have any other pictures of the area. The Porter County Jail is museum and is being remodeled. I believe we were the last group allowed to investigate before the remodeling. Some areas were blocked off due to artifacts being piled in the rooms.  This room was supposedly a maximum security / solitary confinement cell when it was a jail. It was then converted to an office of sorts but then left unused over the years.

In a different area I got 1 EVP the was cleaned up that said "they're hiding". Also in the attic I was tapped by something on my upper arm twice.

That's all we got in a 5 hour investigation.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: May 15 2010 - 10:40PM »
Any chance of you uploading the original, unedited picture so I can download it and run it thru some tweaks? You can upload by hitting the Reply on the bottom of the topic, and then click the Additional Options box to upload a file as an attachment.

Looks quite interesting.
Loading Signature...

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #5 on: May 16 2010 - 07:24PM »
It appears that the origional won't attach because it is to big. The original pic is 2 megs.  I've uploaded it to webshots. I believe this link should get you to the original sized picture.

http://image83.webshots.com/83/8/62/44/2670862440100152231fSBZeh_fs.jpg
« Last Edit: May 16 2010 - 07:32PM by Steve Abrams »

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: May 16 2010 - 07:37PM »
Nope.... Shoots me down, says it's forbidden.

Check your Private Messages.
Loading Signature...