Author Topic: Demon Dog?  (Read 3484 times)

Offline RGVFan

• Mere Mortal
Demon Dog?
« on: May 18 2010 - 08:46AM »
Hi all!

First of all i would like to say thanks for having in this great forum
:D
Now to the reason i made this new topic.. i recently came upon the following while browsing the internet..and just today found a still photo if it..what do you guys think?

AURORA, Colo. - Like the death of a season, Joe Martinez say drugs were killing his soul. That is, until a strange image saved his life.

The picture was taken at his in-laws anniversary 8 years ago. Appearing above Joe’s left shoulder: a demon-like dog, or something resembling a dog, with eyes glaring and flashing fangs.

“I look at it. I carry it wherever I go," Martinez said.

Right away I thought it was Satan. I really thought, you're walking with Satan," said Joe’s wife Patty.

The picture languished in a photo album until this year, when the couple finally noticed the mysterious, possibly supernatural, image.

There's good and evil in life. There's the good on the right side. And there's the evil on the left-hand side," Joe said.

FOX 31 showed the photo to Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society, which has studied unexplained phenomena for 10-years.

The majority of the cases…99% of cases are explainable by other means," said Brian Bonner, a member of the RMPRS. However, Bonner said he could not explain this particular photo.

Another photo expert says the picture looks authentic.

"It doesn't look like it was double-printed or spliced in any way," says John Davenport of Roach Photo. “There is true grain. The grain is the same throughout the photo. It's uniform."

Joe and Patty Martinez say they know the image is real and credit the mysterious, ghostly images for helping Joe recover from his drug addiction.

"I always pray to the Lord and told him I can't do it alone," Joe says. "I’m going to stay clean.”

http://www.kdvr.com/media/photo/2008-12/5064946.jpg

im not sure if the image will show up but i will put up the link of were i found the photo and the link were i found the video.

http://www.kdvr.com/kdvr-demonicimagecapturedincoup-5065065,0,7489651.story   photo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg1G7NHNyTk  Video

Offline RGVFan

• Mere Mortal
Re: Demon Dog?
« Reply #1 on: May 18 2010 - 09:58AM »
Disregard this post i just saw that another member had posted this same case way before me.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Demon Dog?
« Reply #2 on: May 18 2010 - 10:27AM »
Disregard this post i just saw that another member had posted this same case way before me.

That's ok.....there is so much in here it's hard to know whats posted and whats not.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.