Author Topic: Driveway Orb's  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Driveway Orb's
« on: Oct 07 2007 - 10:29AM »
First off, I would like to say that build and install DVR Surveillance systems for a living, and these are some pictures from one of my cameras on 8/1/07.  There are 13 night vision cameras installed here at my home office, there used to show customers a live system.

So to say the least I am very familiar with night vision cameras, and what dust, bugs and even spider webs will do to your image.  However this one night I saw these Orb's out there, and they weren't doing what normal dust orbs would do.  These stayed out there at the end of the driveway for over a hour, Going back and forth up and down, Like they where chasing each other, It was very strange indeed.  I have never seen this kind of thing on a camera before, it wasn't the normal dust or bugs.

Now as weird as this sounds, I had 4 kittens killed by a car just the night before right there at the driveway.  They where running around and chasing each other just like the Orb's where.   Are there such things as kitten ghosts?     cho

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
Re: Driveway Orb's
« Reply #1 on: Oct 07 2007 - 09:53PM »
The face is great. You don't get that much clarity often  bo
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #2 on: Oct 07 2007 - 10:35PM »
I didn't see that face in your last post of these pictures.  Since you pointed it out, It's very clear and It's not one of your kitten ghosts either.

Great capture! 

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 07 2007 - 11:21PM »
That is an excellant orb.  That face is so human it's scary!!