Author Topic: Went to BG today  (Read 4116 times)

Offline Radovan82

• Mere Mortal
Went to BG today
« on: May 26 2010 - 08:30PM »
Ok so my bro in law is in town from Germany and gets freaked out easily, I took him to BG today, and was messing around.  (Keep in mind hes a real bible thumper, he was leaving cigarettes, coins, etc at the grave stones)  So anyways, it was cool I havent been there since HS so maybe 96-97, i begin taking snap shots with my phone, what was weird that we noticed was our digi cam DID NOT WORK, battery was fully charged we probably took 2-3 shots with the digi cam then it just went out, (as soon as I get the batteries charged up hopefully there will be something) and once we got back from our trip to rubios parking lot it worked fine, powered on and everything.  So I had to take pics with my sprint instinct phone, so it was cool saw some cool things, then I began to play my pandora radio off my cell phone (Brazillian music) and I began dancing around like an idiot saying UGA CHUKA UGA CHUKA, shit like that, my bro in law was beggin me to stop, im 28 hes 33 and shitting in his pants.  We walked all over the place, saw the old plots of the houses, the old wells that they filled up, sylos etc.  I thought it was a cool kinda hiking trip overrall but nothing scary, then I got home my phone went dead, and here are the pics!!  Some are just regular ones with me acting a fool, but I got one with a dark shadow, like kinda transparent.....
« Last Edit: May 26 2010 - 09:00PM by Radovan82 »

Offline Radovan82

• Mere Mortal
RE: Went to BG today
« Reply #1 on: May 26 2010 - 08:48PM »
more orbs!!!

then look to the left of the second pic!!!!! 

the third pic, I was just acting a fool to stirr up the ghosts and I dont know if thats a glare or an orb

Offline Radovan82

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: May 26 2010 - 08:49PM »
shit i dunno why the other 2 didnt post lets try again, sorry guys
« Last Edit: May 26 2010 - 08:52PM by Radovan82 »

Offline Radovan82

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: May 26 2010 - 08:53PM »
heres the one besides the black figure that made my hair crawl

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: May 26 2010 - 09:19PM »
heres the one besides the black figure that made my hair crawl

This one is interesting, I'm not sure what it is?  I'll put it through enhancements and tests later.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: May 26 2010 - 09:21PM »
Ok so my bro in law is in town from Germany and gets freaked out easily, I took him to BG today, and was messing around.  (Keep in mind hes a real bible thumper, he was leaving cigarettes, coins, etc at the grave stones)  So anyways, it was cool I havent been there since HS so maybe 96-97, i begin taking snap shots with my phone, what was weird that we noticed was our digi cam DID NOT WORK, battery was fully charged we probably took 2-3 shots with the digi cam then it just went out, (as soon as I get the batteries charged up hopefully there will be something) and once we got back from our trip to rubios parking lot it worked fine, powered on and everything.  So I had to take pics with my sprint instinct phone, so it was cool saw some cool things, then I began to play my pandora radio off my cell phone (Brazillian music) and I began dancing around like an idiot saying UGA CHUKA UGA CHUKA, shit like that, my bro in law was beggin me to stop, im 28 hes 33 and shitting in his pants.  We walked all over the place, saw the old plots of the houses, the old wells that they filled up, sylos etc.  I thought it was a cool kinda hiking trip overrall but nothing scary, then I got home my phone went dead, and here are the pics!!  Some are just regular ones with me acting a fool, but I got one with a dark shadow, like kinda transparent.....

This shadow person is very good...again I'll enhance and test it later tonight.  Good find  :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline sg1030

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: May 26 2010 - 10:39PM »
Hey Guys!

Radovan is my brother and YES, I did see all of these pics from the IPHONE, which took the pictures.  Can you believe the phone took these great pics!

Yes, you are right that has to be a shadow person.  As for the pic, with Radovan and the figure to the left.  It really looks like a ghost!!!

What do you all think?

Scary.  I just couldn't believe it when I saw them.  Unbelievable.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: May 27 2010 - 10:31AM »
Ok, I went over your three pictures very close this morning.  There very odd pictures, and I don't mean the subject matter, however there is very little EXIF data information to tell me that there unedited or edited for that fact.   I can't see the obvious signs of editing however there is no way to prove it either way.  Even at 1000% zoom you can't see the pixels, to check for editing which is also very very odd??

The picture of the little girl by the Moss stone has incomplete exif data too, however it's different then all the rest of your pic's?  Exif data should be consistent for all pictures, where these taken with two different I-phone?

I just took a picture with my Touch Pro 2 phone and ran tests on it and it has all the right data to prove it's unedited.
The I-Phone must take some pretty odd pictures, maybe take a random picture of anything and send it to me to compare?
      cher
« Last Edit: May 27 2010 - 10:50AM by Ghost1 »

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: May 27 2010 - 11:03AM »
That first photo with the shadow form is amazing! great catch!
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline Radovan82

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: May 27 2010 - 01:45PM »
no my brother in law has the iphone, I took them with the Samsung Instinct for sprint, which the megapixes on it is crap its like 3.1, I wanted to use his phone due to the fact an i phone has better megapixels and he was worried he would lose it or drop it in the pond.

Whats really weird is I have a video clip i took, and in the beginning of it, there is something to the right of the screen, it can be a tree (like half chopped down or an entity) I keep looking over and over and I cant tell.   Is there a way to post vids on here if I email the vid from my phone to my email then save it to my comp and post it in here?  I really want your opinion on this one ghost1.

thanks agains for looking at the photos and giving me some knowledge on shadow people, and simmering down my scare last night about hauntings following you if you taunt them.   I had some Fd up dreams!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #10 on: May 27 2010 - 04:46PM »
Ok, I ran a few more tests on your pic's and they still flunked all of them....So I looked for another answers and I found it.  The iphone ghost app....explains why all the tests failed.  To think I was trying to be nice to you instead of telling you they looked fake from the start.       Wow was that scary, thank you for wasting my time. 

http://www.appstorehq.com/ghostcapture-iphone-79452/app
« Last Edit: May 27 2010 - 05:08PM by Ghost1 »

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: May 27 2010 - 05:57PM »
Busted!

That, coupled with extremely disrespectful behavior at the cemetery is pretty much why paranormal investigation has a bad rap.

Perhaps in the future you guys will take this as seriously as the rest of us do, and then you'll be able to appreciate true encounters and experiences when they happen.
Loading Signature...

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
Re: Went to BG today
« Reply #12 on: May 27 2010 - 10:25PM »
Busted BIG time!!  It's a shame some people have nothing better to do, then fake things.  If people have spare time on their hands, I have weeds that need to be pulled!!!

Great investigating Ghost!

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #13 on: May 28 2010 - 11:17AM »
Here is the newest version of the iphone ghost app, there are now 30 ghosts now.................  Keep your eyes open for this crap!    :X

Offline DoNotBeAfraid

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: May 28 2010 - 11:28AM »
well, at least he wasted $2.97 on that lame attempt at faking some ghost photos...
white sox, bears, bulls, and blackhawks.