Author Topic: Graveyard Mist  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Graveyard Mist
« on: Jan 25 2008 - 06:54PM »
I found this picture at the "Gazette Live.co.uk"   This is not your normal mist picture here, I think he might have got something.   :Y:

This was taken by Karl Hovarth in a graveyard at Acklam, UK
[float=left][/float]
It was taken by his partner’s ten-year-old son in the old graveyard at Acklam.

Karl said: “For fun we had decided to take some pictures in a small local graveyard that I used to play in as a kid. As we walked around the graveyard, I felt a strong presence and asked my friend’s son to take a picture.

“As soon as he saw the preview of the picture on the camera he bolted and ran. I thought he was messing about until I got to review the picture.

“People who have seen the picture say that it could be smoke and mist but the conditions were clear and I do not smoke.”

Former Middlesbrough lad Karl now lives in Walsall, but will be back to visit his dad in the next few weeks, and said he’d be happy for anyone to examine the camera. The picture was taken on a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W35 and was set on the “shoot portraits with low light with flash” setting.

Here is a larger picture:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Graveyard Mist
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25 2008 - 08:59PM »
WOW Qu  What a great picture! Qu =D>  That mist is really eery Qu Qu
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27 2008 - 06:18PM »
I almost thin that I see a skeleton skull right here. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27 2008 - 06:27PM »
I almost thin that I see a skeleton skull right here. 

No it seems pretty clear, you can see the eyes, the nose with nostrils even the mouth with lips, then in front of the face you can see a big ghostly hand.  What's interesting about this is that the mist is multicolored, there is no way this is breath or cigarette smoke.

I saw it right away, but I wasn't going to say anything.........I wanted to see what everyone else saw first.

It's a very good picture  =D>   
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27 2008 - 06:29PM »
I am glad you see it also.  Sometimes I think I look too hard to find something in these pictures. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27 2008 - 11:34PM »
I see it very clearly also Ghost1 but there is one thing that no one has mentioned which seems rather obvious to me so I am going to bring it up.  Does it seem to give the effect of wearing dark sunglasses on the eyes? If not then please do not assume that I am joking or anything like that. I would very much like to know your opinion on this. Am I the only one who sees dark sunglasses on the misty ghost?   Qu 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27 2008 - 11:44PM »
I see it very clearly also Ghost1 but there is one thing that no one has mentioned which seems rather obvious to me so I am going to bring it up.  Does it seem to give the effect of wearing dark sunglasses on the eyes? If not then please do not assume that I am joking or anything like that. I would very much like to know your opinion on this. Am I the only one who sees dark sunglasses on the misty ghost?   Qu 

I see what you mean, but I think that it is just deep & dark eye sockets like a skull would have..............Hard to say, but that's what I see  cho

Who knows, maybe it's a cool demon that wears "Sunglasses At Night"  (I always liked that song)    ;)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Jan 28 2008 - 12:21AM »
I believe that you are correct on that Ghost.  BTW.... Thanks for the bonus video. I love that song but believe it or not I had never seen the video until now.... kn  So thanks for that treat.   =D>  ;)
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #8 on: Jan 31 2008 - 04:47PM »
Wow, another great picture  :Y:   I haven't been here in a while, it sure looks like Ghost has been busy.
Great job, love all your updates...I still say this is the best site I've ever been to
=D>

Oh yeah. nice bonus video too.