Author Topic: The Funniest Headstone Ever!!!!!!!  (Read 392 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
The Funniest Headstone Ever!!!!!!!
« on: Jun 05 2010 - 08:11PM »
I heard stories about this headstone and had to go confirm it for myself to be real!  After a little searching I found it and was pleased it was true!  I have never seen a headstone like this before and had to take pics to share with you all!     :lol6:

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: The Funniest Headstone Ever!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 05 2010 - 08:15PM »
Well this couple sure had a sense of humor right to the end.  Great find!  :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #2 on: Jun 06 2010 - 11:35PM »
Very cool Bodhisattva... Thanks for posting this :)  Notice that the wife was born on Halloween??

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline tinamarie

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Jul 14 2010 - 10:18AM »
That is great!.. Thanks for sharing  LOL
Curiosity killed the cat, but what she learned brought her back.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
On Monday, September 27, 2010 facts shall be released pertaining to Nuclear Weapons being compromised by UFO's.  This should be pretty interesting!, there are 120 former or retired military personnel that will provide Witness testimony.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles... Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby.  Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality. One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at  Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it.  Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard  on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded. Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and nnow—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters bby the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation." The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue. Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

WHO:  Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge
Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer
Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander
Robert Hastings, researcher and author
Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer
Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor
Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer
Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer
WHAT:  Noted researcher Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, will moderate a distinguished panel of former U.S. Air Force officers involved in UFO incidents at  nuclear missile sites near Malmstrom, F.E. Warren, and Walker AFBs, as well as the nuclear weapons depot at RAF Bentwaters.
WHEN:  Monday, September 27, 2010
12:30 p.m.
WHERE:  National Press Club
Holeman Lounge
Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only
SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-nuclear-weapons-have-been-compromised-by-unidentified-aerial-objects-102962064.html
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 02:25PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Roberta

Either they're curious or don't want us blowing each other up.  Many thinks they are our protectors.  Wonder if this has happened in other countries were they have an arsenal.

:confuse:
Carpe Noctem  :death:

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
very interesting post, it seems as though I've seen something like this one before, do ya have anything more resent by chance? (Sarcasm!)
« Last Edit: Sep 21 2010 - 02:50PM by Tenbears »

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
That is a press release, that was just released.................  No more resent then that.

Did u read it all, it was a press release to announce a major event on the 27th of this month.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Here is the full conference, some great info here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
Very cool video, Im surprised that these guys all got together to do this. This is a huge even, for all these old retired military officials to spill there guts is a UFO hunters "wet dream"....and during the video "Hughes"I believe thats his name, says there were two incidences where two missiles were actually activated by UFOs. Now thats  :a102: CRAZY.....makes me want to buy more guns, not like that would protect me from a laser beam cutting my head off, but more guns i guess, is a psychological thing,kinda like a kid hiding under the covers for defense. Wont help you much,but it makes you feel halfway protected from the boogyman.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.