Author Topic: Haunted Headstone  (Read 2255 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Haunted Headstone
« on: Jun 08 2010 - 11:05PM »
This one is pretty interesting.  Supposedly the bust, on this guys giant headstone, is haunted.  The eyes on the bust are not made as the same material as the rest of it but are marbles, but some people claim that they are real eyeballs!  People claim that if you go up towards his headstone that the eyes will follow you around.  Of course I had to check this out for myself!  I have to admit that being close to this was pretty eerie.  It really did seem as the eyes were following you.  I even went up to make sure to see if the eyes were marble, or real, and poked them; they are marble.  Thought you all might enjoy the pics. 

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
Re: Haunted Headstone
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08 2010 - 11:25PM »
Creepy cho but very cool too. Thanks for sharing :)

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Jun 09 2010 - 06:44PM »
U went up and poked them, that's funny.   U would have had a stroke if it said "ouch"

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jun 09 2010 - 08:48PM »
I know it was a very silly rumor of the eyes being real but I had to confirm it for myself!   It was actually more difficult than it looks poking it in the eye.  I had to do my Spiderman impression climbing up onto the ledge around the base, then hold myself there while stretching to poke it in the eye.  I slipped a couple of time doing this, but I didn't give because I knew you all would love the story and the pics!  I am sure if I heard an ouch I would have first crapped my pants and second fallen over from a heart attack, but imagine how much mnore it would have added to the stories having me found dead there! 

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #4 on: Jun 11 2010 - 09:34PM »
....   I am sure if I heard an ouch I would have first crapped my pants and second fallen over from a heart attack...

:lol6: :lol6: TFF!

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Witnesses: Person falls from sky, then vanishes
« Reply #5 on: Sep 20 2010 - 03:35PM »
Witnesses: Person falls from sky, then vanishes

Several people in New Jersey claimed they saw a person falling from the sky with no parachute, but an extensive police search has turned up no evidence, NBC Philadelphia reported. Witness Kelly Hale and two of her co-workers at Shore Veterinarians in Egg Harbor Township said they watched from their office windows as a human fell head-first from the sky on Tuesday. But there were no reports of missing skydivers.

"I [saw] the guy falling, at an angle, like this," Hale told NBC Philadelphia while gesturing. "Straight down. No parachute. No paraglider." Authorities were still investigating the incident, Egg Harbor police told msnbc.com on Thursday. "We're not actively out there searching, but we're waiting for more information," said police Sgt. Robert Gray. He could not comment on the ongoing investigation.

Several people contacted Egg Harbor Township Police at about 3:20 p.m. Tuesday, saying that they watched a person free-falling from the sky. The witnesses described the person as falling head first, at a slight angle, toward the ground, police said. "You could see the arms and legs flailing and his clothes were blue, a dark blue like a navy, black and gray," Hale said. "There's no doubt that it was a person. We're 100 percent sure."

The witnesses also told NBC Philadelphia they saw a small plane flying nearby right after they saw the person plunging to the ground. Egg Harbor Township police and aviation units of the Coast Guard and New Jersey State Police extensively searched the heavily wooded area until about 11 a.m. Wednesday. The search will remain suspended until further information becomes available, police said.

"We didn't see any signs of debris, we didn't see any broken branches of something like, falling through the tree-line," Coast Guard Lt. Commander Paul Whitmore said. "We didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but that's not to say it didn't happen."

Hale, for one, is convinced of what she saw. "They need to find him," she said. "I mean, there's somebody lying back there."
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Re: Witnesses: Person falls from sky, then vanishes
« Reply #6 on: Sep 21 2010 - 12:25PM »
Hummmmmmmmm now that would be something to see in deed

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Sep 21 2010 - 12:41PM »
Don't u mean something to not see?    :*:

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #8 on: Sep 21 2010 - 08:31PM »
OR, not see as the case may be, good point ghost

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #9 on: Sep 22 2010 - 09:14AM »
No, it would be something to see. If you didn't see it, you couldn't report it. If you didn't see it and didn't report it, it never happened. Evidently several people saw it so I would like to see it also. It would be a thing to see.

As I see it, there are 4 possible explanations to the event.

1) It is a residual haunting type of effect of someone that did fall out of a plane years ago.

2) The flying saucer people, using their cloak of invisibility  and anti-gravity, screwing with our minds.

3) The person got up and walked away.

4) It was a large bag of drugs, thrown from a plane, to a waiting group on the ground. They grabbed the bag and left. A duffel bag with a late deploying, or tangled parachute could look like a person with arms flailing.

Those are my stories and I'm stickin' to it!
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.