Author Topic: New Mortal Kombat Trailer!  (Read 945 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
New Mortal Kombat Trailer!
« on: Jun 11 2010 - 02:26AM »
This was so awesome I had to share it!  It is definitely not like those bad kiddie style Mortal Kombat movies that have been released!  I am nerdly excited to see this! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd4HAtUEdAw&feature=topvideos

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Re: New Mortal Kombat Trailer!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11 2010 - 03:40PM »
Now that's a mortal kombat movie i wouldn't mind paying money to see.  After the first two were duds, i hope this has a better story line to it.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
James Randi's fiery takedown of psychic fraud
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20 2010 - 07:04PM »
This is really good, but I couldn't get it to embed here so you need to click the link.

James Randi's fiery take down of psychic fraud

Legendary skeptic James Randi takes a fatal dose of homeopathic sleeping pills onstage, kicking off a searing 18-minute indictment of irrational beliefs. He throws out a challenge to the world's psychics: Prove what you do is real, and I'll give you a million dollars. (No takers yet.)

http://www.ted.com/talks/james_randi.html
« Last Edit: Aug 20 2010 - 07:16PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: James Randi's fiery takedown of psychic fraud
« Reply #3 on: Aug 22 2010 - 10:51AM »
Randi is still around! Wow! I met him years ago (maybe like 40 years). I believe he was sharing the stage with Wizzo the Wizard and Cookie the Clown at the time. At the time he was after a self proclaimed mentalist and spiritualist Uri Geller. Uri got his powers from either outer space or when he got shocked while repairing a sewing machine. Uri could never remember which was true. But he could sure bend spoons.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.