Author Topic: Touchdown Jesus  (Read 1044 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Touchdown Jesus
« on: Jun 15 2010 - 07:55PM »
Last night some bad storms moved through the Cincinnati area and with it came lots of lightning!  No one was safe from the lightning, not even Jesus!  Ok, a little history here of what I am talking about.  In 2004 a church just a little bit north of Cincinnati, in Monroe, built a 62 foot tall bust of Jesus.  It is a giant bust of him from the waist up.  People loved to pick on this thing and make lots of fun of it.  Anytime you would hear anything strange about Cincinnati this statue was mentioned.  He was very hard to miss, as he was located right on I-75.  Soon the nickname of "Touchdown Jesus" came around because of it looking like he was signaling a touchdown.  Last night lightning struck him and it turns out his metal frame with sculpted styrophome just couldn't handle it!  Him burning down was actually on the front page of Yahoo today!  This is just a little bit north of where I live. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGTBFPte-MY

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Re: Touchdown Jesus
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21 2010 - 02:18PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CHcR7_c630&feature=related

Also, note the amount of lightning around the place.  Seems that someone violated one of the commandments about making graven images.  God wasn't happy that night. 
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jun 21 2010 - 02:41PM »
On ebay people are now selling small pieces of burnt down "Touchdown Jesus".  Too bad I didn't think of it that night to go collect pieces of them and sell them!  Maybe I'll go up later and see if there are any pieces left around him! 

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Jun 22 2010 - 08:05AM »
On ebay people are now selling small pieces of burnt down "Touchdown Jesus".  Too bad I didn't think of it that night to go collect pieces of them and sell them!  Maybe I'll go up later and see if there are any pieces left around him! 

Can you be sure they are pieces of the statue? People were trying to sell pieces of the World Trade Center after 9-11. They were scammers.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
The name says it all
« Reply #4 on: Sep 22 2010 - 11:24PM »
Read the name of this Above Top Secret document..... The name says it all!       (Sorry for the poor quality)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.