Author Topic: Britain's got talent  (Read 2218 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Giant Clams!
« on: Jun 23 2010 - 12:46AM »
I don't know why, but I found this entertaining! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfviWg7kKM

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Britain's got talent
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15 2010 - 03:38PM »
Watch this, this guy is amazing, but not how you would think?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZjOEk4-dI
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Britain's got talent
« Reply #2 on: Jul 15 2010 - 04:41PM »
Not just a cool video but the 2000th post by Ghost!

:clap:

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
Teresa Fidalgo
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19 2010 - 04:28PM »
I was wondering if anyone had any type of information on Teresa Fidalgo, also known as the Sintra ghost girl.  Here's what i could find out so far:

In 1983, a teenage girl by the name of Teresa Fidalgo died in a car accident on a mountain road near Sintra, Portugal.  According to www.findagrave.com, she is buried in Mosterio de Santa Maria, Alcobaca, Leiria District, Portugal.  Her grave marker has only ( - 1983) engraved on it.  According to legends, many accidents have occured in the same vicinity of Teresa's accident.  A recent video on youtube shows a re-enactment of one particular accident where a video camera exists.  three people were involved in the accident, two of whom died.  The third person in the car could not remember exactly what happened when questioned by authorites afterwards.  The video shows the tree on a road trip to the mountains around Sintra.  At approximately the 4:00 minute mark, the trio pick up a hitch-hiker on the side of the road. Traveling for a bit, she points to a spot on the side of the road where she had her accident, at which point a streetlight that was previously lit went out.  She said that is where she had her accident, and died.  At that point, she turns to the camera, revealing her true face.  She attacks the camera man, then disappears.  This is when the accident happens that causes the death of the two people. 

The police investigating the accident found the camera and reviewed the video.  The accident happened at the same location that Teresa Fidalgo had her accident in 1983.  Later on, the revealed that the street light that went out in the video was also the same street light that the car crashed into.  They also revealed in their report that there was nothing to indicate what caused the car to flip over. 

Would love the opportunity to see the actual (if there is any) video recovered from this accident.

I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Teresa Fidalgo
« Reply #4 on: Jul 19 2010 - 08:32PM »
This sounds a lot like a video that was posted on here before; it might even be the same video.  That video was debunked.  I will try and find it and link it to you. 

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Jul 19 2010 - 10:47PM »
I think the video on YouTube is just a dramatization of what happened... The original video isn't out there, I don't think.

It's an interesting story, however I doubt the validity of it because in all of the "hitchhiker ghost" stories, the ghost doesn't attack anyone. It simply poofs when it reaches a certain point.
Loading Signature...

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #6 on: Jul 20 2010 - 04:48PM »
Well, the original (if there is one) video would not likely be released to the public because of the ongoing investigation.  Wish i had enough money to go to the place and see if it's true.  I wouldn't pick her up, just drive by flippin the bird.   :lol6:

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jul 20 2010 - 06:50PM »
You want to pick up a hitchhiker, or flip one off, head down Archer going thru Willowbrook. I'm sure Mary would like to see you.
Loading Signature...

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Jul 20 2010 - 10:46PM »
Well, the original (if there is one) video would not likely be released to the public because of the ongoing investigation.  Wish i had enough money to go to the place and see if it's true.  I wouldn't pick her up, just drive by flippin the bird.   :lol6:

Please, take a cam when you do this!  There are so many stories with no pics!

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #9 on: Jul 21 2010 - 04:45PM »
No hitch-hikers here.  Seen way to many horror movies about picking up hitch-hikers.   eno Never know who is out there, waiting.  Interesting side note, near the city of El Reno, Oklahoma, there is a maximum security prison just off I-40.  Right next to an on ramp, there is a sign that says, "Warning!! Hitch hikers may be escaped convicts."  Another reason why you should never pick up hitch hikers, or ghosts for that matter.  And who is Mary?

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Jul 22 2010 - 08:28PM »
In Tinley Park, IL there's a mental hospital... Outside the whole campus there are signs lining the streets saying "Do Not Pick Up Hitchhikers".

Also... One time I was with a buddy, driving down to Crest Hill to see a guy about performance car parts, and we were driving past Stateville. There were little brown shacks every 300-400 yards or so, connected by your typical chain link + barbed wire fence. I told my buddy one year for Halloween I want to dress up in a costume of the old prison stripes and run up to a shack, holding in one hand a plastic "ball and chain", knock on the door and say "Excuse me, could I please use your phone?" and see what the reaction would be.

My buddy said I'd be shot. I laughed and said "Well, maybe they'd realize it's not an orange jumpsuit and get a laugh." His response? "Not likely."
Loading Signature...

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Jul 22 2010 - 09:04PM »
It would be kind of an interesting study to do; stand out near one of those signs, in your orange jumpsuit, and see if anyone stops or how long it takes the cops to show up.  Not sure if you could legally get in any kind of trouble for doing that or not.

Kind of like how one day I want to do a study with buttons people push.  I want to put a button on a wall, in a high traffic area, with a sign over it that says "PUSH".  Then  after a predetermined time, I want to take that sign down and change it to "DO NOT PUSH".  Then again after predetermined time take that sign down and just have the button with no sign.  My hypothesis is that "DO NOT PUSH" gets the most pushes, then the button with no sign, and coming in last will be the button with the "PUSH" sign. 

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #12 on: Jul 23 2010 - 11:29AM »
My wife gets on me for doing things like that in Walmart.  I'll see something that says it makes sounds.  Then, to see what kind of sound it makes, i push the button.  I usually get asked the same question, "I can't take you anywhere, can I?"

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #13 on: Jul 23 2010 - 09:42PM »
When I worked at TigerDirect we had a guy bring in a computer. On the side of the case was a note that said "Don't push the red button" with an arrow pointing to the back of the case... I think it lasted maybe, MAY BE 10 minutes before we pushed it.

Turned on the inside case lights, which promptly blew out because they weren't wired properly. And the guy wondered why he was having computer issues.
Loading Signature...

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #14 on: Jul 26 2010 - 08:51PM »
On Archer Ave.,  they are referring to Resurrection Mary..a ghost of a girl that roams that stretch of road from Willow Springs to Justice  :)
DARMAR