Author Topic: Hey Ghost!  (Read 710 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Hey Ghost!
« on: Aug 05 2010 - 03:28PM »
You're in Mufon. What is the lowdown on the news reports that Churchill and Eisenhower agreed to keep an encounter between an RAF plane and a UFO above top secret? I know there were rumors about Foo Fighters during the war but why keep this one above top secret for so many years to be released now?

Enquiring minds want to know!
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Hey Ghost!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05 2010 - 04:18PM »
You're in Mufon. What is the lowdown on the news reports that Churchill and Eisenhower agreed to keep an encounter between an RAF plane and a UFO above top secret? I know there were rumors about Foo Fighters during the war but why keep this one above top secret for so many years to be released now?

Enquiring minds want to know!

I'll look into it, we where just taking about that at a meeting last week too.  Let me get my facts straight and I'll let you know.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Aug 09 2010 - 02:03PM »
For the usual reason, Nation Security.... What they do with the above top secret is to give them to corporation and not a government office that way there is no way anyone can ever ask for info or data on it.  It's privately owned by a corp that is run by a shadow government.

Check out this below, it talks about that a bit and other interesting stuff:

Linda Moulton Howe - MUFON

In the mid-1990s, filmmaker and researcher Linda Moulton Howe was approached by former New Mexico State Representative Andrew Kissner. He shared with her his official and off-the-record research concerning the 1947 Roswell incident and other alleged UFO crash retrievals in New Mexico. Rep. Kissner had assembled many old newspaper articles and leaked government information from unofficial military and intelligence testimonies. He asserted there was an American government policy to shoot down unidentified discs in the late 1940s to early 1950s until retaliation by the discs, which included the deaths of many pilots, forced a cancellation of our aggression.

According to Howe, Rep. Kissner contends that the Truman Administration ordered a policy of denial in the interest of national security about all UFO crash retrievals, a policy that remains in force to this day. Howe will present information about the possible nature of the disc retaliation and other disturbing phenomena linked to the non-human intelligence controlling the discs.

Linda Moulton Howe is an Emmy Award-winning TV producer, investigative reporter and author. She graduated from Stanford University with a Masters Degree in Communication, and has devoted her documentary film, television and radio career to productions concerning science, medicine and the environment. With cutting-edge investigations into scientific anomalies like animal mutilations, crop circles and UFOs, Howe has also captured a spot at the forefront of the para science research community. In addition to her numerous professional and academic awards, Howes website, http://wwwEarthfiles.com, also received an Encyclopedia Britannica award for internet excellence in June 2000 and the WebAward for Standard of Excellence in 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDrGrsVp8Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_D1glnyclg
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #3 on: Aug 09 2010 - 03:05PM »
AS Artie Johnson would say,"Verrry interesting."
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.