Author Topic: Inside Government Warehouses  (Read 747 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Inside Government Warehouses
« on: Aug 10 2010 - 10:01PM »
Take a look at this interesting series - Inside Government Warehouses - from the SyFy Channel.

Lester Holt narrates.

Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted
sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan
Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A
high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England. With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F1D7F91444C0F7EE
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Inside Government Warehouses
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11 2010 - 03:27AM »
Pretty interesting stuff.  Would be interesting to watch.  Only part I really didn't like was the lady at 3:50 saying what is going on and why can't she see it.  I had a Top Secret clearance in the military.  Just because something is Top Secret does not mean it is some kind of cover up.  Lots of things are Top Secret for the safety of the country.  Her argument to me came off as a quack instead of an expert. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Inside Government Warehouses
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11 2010 - 09:26AM »
If you have the time watch the whole thing, it's in 10minutes parts with 8 in total.  I watched the whole thing last night and it's well worth the time... Very Interesting!   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.