Author Topic: Black Orb  (Read 3420 times)

Offline wraith wrangler

• Mere Mortal
Black Orb
« on: Aug 17 2010 - 11:08PM »
Hi guys. I'm new here and i have a question for all of you about something that I saw. One night I was standing in my kitchen, it was about 3:00 A.M. I pulled some pizza rolls out of the microwave mixed them around and popped them back in. I turned around and when i did I saw a HUGE black figure. The figure was like staticy black and was floating. But what puzzles me is that it was in a roundish shape and huge. I'm a big guy and this thing had me beat easily. Now after this experience i've seen somethings here and there. so my question is about the big black figure i saw. Do you guys have any ideas on what it was? A demon? A random black hole in my kitchen that wanted some pizza rolls? BTW is was there longer than like "oh I thought i saw something" however it wasn't there long enough for a really good look at it.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Black Orb
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17 2010 - 11:13PM »
Hi and Welcome Sign to our site!

I'm not sure what you saw, it sounds like a shadow person..... But I really don't know.  Did u feel anything before u saw it or after?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline wraith wrangler

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17 2010 - 11:22PM »
Thanks. Whats a shadow person? And I felt terrible afterwards but that could have been an anxiety attack or something. However there is NEVER and i mean NEVER I time when i dont feel like im being watched I always feel like that

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline wraith wrangler

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Aug 17 2010 - 11:38PM »
oh wow. Thanks for the info :D Oh and i do have one last question if you wouldn't mind. My moms sister passed away in the sixties in a car accident. A few years ago my mom was doing laundry and a picture of her sister randomly floated down in front of her. This was a Picture of her sister that she had never seen. Has this ever happened before that you know of? and actual object being placed with a loved one or something like that?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Aug 18 2010 - 12:04AM »
No, I haven't heard of that one before.   cho

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Aug 19 2010 - 12:15AM »
wraith wrangler, any history of the place where this happened?  So you have seen some things happen after this incident?

What you might have seen while cooking pizza rolls, sounds a little more creepy than shadow people though. That is just my opinion.  If you see it again though, don't let it "beat" you.  Just ignore.  I have my reasons for believing that, but not gonna go into that now.

As far as the pic of you moms sister, your aunt I guess, that is weird what your mom experienced, but it is not unheard of.  I think our deceased loved ones give us subtle signs once in awhile that they could still be with us in a way. Not to say that a picture that you mom had never seen before floated down before her was exactly subtle.   :)

Sounds to me that perhaps your mom's sis was just trying to pass along a hello.  A weird hello, but a hello just the same.  Maybe your mom had been thinking a lot about her sister at the time this laundry incident picture happened.  Who knows?  What was you mom's reaction to that? 

Offline wraith wrangler

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Aug 20 2010 - 02:47AM »
i havn't seen that thing in particular again but ive seen somethings at my friends house while we were in her room and the other morning (this week) i saw a man looking at me from down the hall. It just seems like lately i've been more aware of these things i guess you could say.

As far as history of the house my mom grew up in a house that sat on this land then when my mom and dad married they moved the house down the road like a 1/6 mile (this is a rural area) and my parents built where the old house had been. My mom said she never experienced anything as a child, so i was wondering if perhaps the movement of the house rustled up some spirits or something? Not sure i'm VERY new to all of this stuff haha :sign0104:

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #8 on: Aug 20 2010 - 11:58AM »
I don't know what your black "orb" or shadow person is. However, my question to you is, do you feel threatened by this thing? Are you in fear for yourself or a loved one? If so, and you are in the Chicagoland area, try contacting the Chicago Paranormal and Research Society. I've only been on 2 investigations with them and went to several of their meetings. They appear to be a professional organization. The contact form is on their webs site.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline tela

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Aug 22 2010 - 09:27PM »
 cho

I have done some research on your question and the only thing I can find is that black orbs do exist, but are very rare. There is no mention anywhere of how they might differ from regular white orbs. Having said that, the orb you describe do not sound like your typical orb. If you feel it is gentle and you are very spiritual, perhaps it is  some form of angel?  Most orbs do not interact with people as you have observed, which makes me think it is  some form of spirit.  devise a yes or no answering system with it , why not ask.thats if you see it again . it seemed to be friendly. Just be cautious, bad things sometimes come disguised as good..

Tela xxxx

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #10 on: Oct 02 2011 - 08:48PM »
ive got a pic of a green orb out of bachelors grove

Offline Banshee

• OverLord
« Reply #11 on: Oct 02 2011 - 11:30PM »
Post it Andy, I would like to see it.
I'm watching you.

Offline Graveyard Hound

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #12 on: Oct 07 2011 - 11:02AM »
They exist, seen a few myself, not your common variety of "orbs" and some are not especially favorably disposed to humans.
"Pretty much all the drugs I prescribe and either addictive and/or dangerous" HOUSE
"Could pain medication cause an orgasm? HOUSE
"I'm the lucky one because he didn't die? What about him?" HOUSE