Author Topic: tomorrow, friday the 15th  (Read 858 times)

Offline smachart

• Mere Mortal
tomorrow, friday the 15th
« on: Oct 14 2010 - 05:37PM »
I know this may be last minute, but my girlfriend and I will be going there tomorrow between 10am and noonish. It's her first real time there, my 545 time or so :) Im hoping to get some really good stuff.  Hopefully the grove remembers me and all the activity it showed me when I used to visit years ago.  Send me a message if you might want to go, ill send you my cell number. If not ill be back here to report anything that happens!

Offline smachart

• Mere Mortal
Re: tomorrow, friday the 15th
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15 2010 - 07:08PM »
well, we didn't get anything on the voice recorders.  Nothing on our digital cameras but we did bring 2 disposable cameras that are being developed now.  Reason i brought those is because back when we used to go, we used them and they turned out some good pictures.  The one weird thing, as we were walking out to leave the grove a guy was walking in by himself.  That in itself isn't strange but the fact that he didn't even really look at us or acknowledge our presence.  We walked thru the gate at the same time he did so we were inches apart and it was just strange that he didn't even look at either one of us. I personally looked to say hello just because you don't usually see people in there when you go and obviously you guys share the same interests if you are both at a notoriously haunted cemetery in the woods out in the middle of basically nowhere.  Found it odd...Oh well.  Was that any of you?  If so, why so unfriendly? :(  haha, i'm going to pick up the pictures now to see if anything turned out.  I will be back to report our findings!  Take care!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15 2010 - 11:53PM »
Most people are very friendly in there, I always say hi to people in there if we walk by each other.  But others are very odd, unfriendly and down right weird.

Good look with your pictures and remember to zoom in about 400% on them after your first look.....Sometimes that is the only way u see things.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline NightStalker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16 2010 - 12:22AM »
Welcome to the board, I'll be looking forward to see some great pic's from your trip :)