Author Topic: Shadow Lady at Bachelor's Grove?  (Read 1317 times)

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Shadow Lady at Bachelor's Grove?
« on: Oct 23 2010 - 03:48AM »
I have a lot of pics from a trip I took to Bachelor's Grove earlier this summer.  I must have been really lucky on the day I went because a lot of them are really beautiful and I think a couple might show some paranormal stuff.  This is my favorite one from what I consider to be the possible paranormal ones.  On this day it was my brother and I going to Bachelor's Grove.  We were the only ones there during our visit.  When I was looking at this one it stood out pretty clearly to me what I thought I was seeing.  Off to the left of the trail it looks like the shadow of a lady!  I would love some feedback on this one!  And, yes, I will load the rest of the pics later!

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Re: Shadow Lady at Bachelor's Grove?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24 2010 - 01:20PM »
If you are talking about the shadow about 1/4 in from the left, yes it does look like the shape of a curvaceous woman. A very short woman maybe 2 feet tall. However, the shadow directly to the left of the headstone is odd. It seems to be going a slightly different angle than the rest of the shadows. Unless the grass was greener at that point.

Just my observation.
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Shadow Lady at Bachelor's Grove?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24 2010 - 09:00PM »
Yes, the one I was talking about was the curvy looking woman.  I circled it in this pic to make it look more clear.  It is interesting you mentioned the other shadows, too.  My brother told me that he saw two other shadows near the headstone that looked similar to people too.  I really didn't see the other ones so I am glad you pointed them out.