Author Topic: Time Traveler  (Read 271 times)

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
Time Traveler
« on: Oct 24 2010 - 09:51PM »
This is a strange video. The video shows a woman (?) on a cell phone at a Charlie Chaplin movie premier in 1928. View the video and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU
« Last Edit: Oct 24 2010 - 09:57PM by Steve Abrams »
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Time Traveler
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24 2010 - 11:58PM »
Very interesting, but I think saying it is a time traveller is jumping to a bit of a conclusion.  I am thinking if people from our time really were travelling back in time that they would be a little more careful about walking out in public talking on a cell phone.  More likely is that it is something stupid like her cheek was itching, maybe it was sore because she just left a dentist, maybe she was thinking to herself and holding her hand up to her head to help think (yes, most of us do this), or many more believable ideas.  I am sure that we could probably look at many other old movies and find weird instances that we can apply to being modern time.  This is just an unexplainable couple seconds, not a time traveller.  But if time travelling is real then I want my future me to read this and come back and give me the powerball numbers for next week! 

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28 2010 - 01:47AM »
This was actually on page 1 of Yahoo today!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28 2010 - 09:38AM »
I saw this last week before it starting flying around the web.  I don't buy it though, true she is holding her hand up like that, however there is no proof at all that it's a cell phone.  She could be talking to her cigarettes or a pack of cards for all we know, saying she's a time traveler just based on the way her hand is held is a bit weak.     :giggle2:

But it makes for a good story.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28 2010 - 10:29AM »
It was on WGN-TV morning news today. Did you see her shoes? The last couple of years the ladies had pointy shoes. Were they fashionable then?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #5 on: Nov 15 2010 - 10:14AM »
thats really interesting...........hope to see more on this