Author Topic: Little Ghost Girl  (Read 233 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Little Ghost Girl
« on: Nov 05 2007 - 10:07AM »
Here is a really good video of a ghost on the top of the stairs.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
RE: Little Ghost Girl
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05 2007 - 10:54PM »
 bo  Ahh I loveeee that video!!!!  The only thing that bothers me about it is that the guys kept their cool to the utmost. Even when one of the T.A.P.S. guys see something like that they are very excited for  bit.  This guy didn't even break a sigh or act startled......just went on as if he expected it to be there like that. I would sure love to know the history behind this vid and who it is that is making it and what kind of reputation they have.  It is just so very perfect!!  Does anyone else know anything about the video?  It's an awesome video that is for sure....no doubt about it.  It could just be so much more awesome if we knew something about it.  Someone must know something!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05 2007 - 11:12PM »
bo  Ahh I loveeee that video!!!!  The only thing that bothers me about it is that the guys kept their cool to the utmost. Even when one of the T.A.P.S. guys see something like that they are very excited for  bit.  This guy didn't even break a sigh or act startled......just went on as if he expected it to be there like that. I would sure love to know the history behind this vid and who it is that is making it and what kind of reputation they have.  It is just so very perfect!!  Does anyone else know anything about the video?  It's an awesome video that is for sure....no doubt about it.  It could just be so much more awesome if we knew something about it.  Someone must know something!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I think maybe they didn't even see it till they got back to there office and went through it.......At least that would be my guess  cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 07 2007 - 12:03AM »
You are probably right about that Ghost1   :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23 2007 - 11:57PM »
Here is the same video, but in slow motion.  You can see the little (ghost) girl even better.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Dec 24 2007 - 10:21PM »
That is awesome.  I would love to capture something like that

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Aug 19 2010 - 11:45AM »
Here's a good one I posted 2 years ago.  Does anyone know if this one was ever debunked or not?

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Little Ghost Girl
« Reply #7 on: Aug 19 2010 - 06:39PM »

Thats cool...when the image walks back through the door..you notice an orb come back out before the film repeats....
DARMAR